Monday, May 28, 2018

Q449: How Can You Convince People That You Are The Legitimate and Authentic Anointed One By Jesus?



Reactions from the Article: The Most POWERFUL WEAPON IN THE UNIVERSE David Used To Defeat Goliath, Now Revealed! What is That Super High-Tech Weapon of All Time; Unmatched By The Advanced High-Tech Weapons of Modern Warfare? 

How can you convince people to follow you that you are the legitimate and authentic anointed one by Jesus? 

As I said Lope, I have no objection to what you want to do. I'm only trying to find proof, the genuine sign that you are truly sent by God.

Manuel Cuizon 



Mr. Cuizon, the role of the TRUE GOSPEL, which is God's Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom, is not to convince people. The purpose of the True Gospel is to serve as a WITNESS unto all the world (Matthew 24:14).
  • And this [MESSIANIC KABBALAH] GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM shall be preached in all the World for a WITNESS unto all Nations; and then SHALL THE END COME. (Mat 24:14 KJV) 
Today, the Whole World is FAR, FAR from God's Righteousness, which is based on the supernal True Gospel of MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM. All the Churches and Religions have developed their own Righteousness (Romans 10:3).
  • For they BEING IGNORANT OF GOD'S [MESSIANIC KABBALAH] RIGHTEOUSNESS, and going about to ESTABLISH THEIR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS, have not submitted themselves unto the Righteousness of God. (Rom 10:3 KJV)
Therefore, just before the Glorious Return of Christ, God's True Gospel of MESSIANIC KABBALAH Righteousness must be Restored and Preached to all the Nations (Matthew 24:14, Revelation 14:6). In other words, God's Righteousness must be brought near to this World (Isaiah 46:12-13, Ephesians 2:13). 

And God chose LOPE COLUMNA as the Filipino "Man From The Far East" to do this awesome job (Isaiah 46:11)!
A STILL, SMALL VOICE SPOKE TO ME!

How did The LORD God called and spoke to me?  

A "still, small voice" whispered to my ears, saying, "It is not you who will be doing this work, Lope. You will be My Instrument, My PEN and My END-TIME MESSENGER.

The LORD God is the one working, and He is the source of these supernal True Gospel of MESSIANIC KABBALAH Wisdom that will be revealed to you; and for you to Preach to the Whole World." 
  • I WILL INSTRUCT YOU and TEACH YOU IN THE WAY WHICH YOU SHOULD GO; I will counsel you, My Eye shall be on you. (Psalms 32:8 MKJV)
  •  Though you fall, you shall not be utterly cast down: for The LORD upholdeth you with His Hand. (Psalms 37:24 KJV) 
Then, I experienced Godly peace and confidence as I listened to God's Kabbalistic instructions.
  • I will listen to what God will say; surely the LORD will declare PEACE to His people, His godly ones, and NOT LET THEM GO BACK TO FOOLISH WAYS. (Psa 85:8 HCSB)
  • Hear COUNSEL (Heb. ETSAH) and RECEIVE (Heb. KABAL) INSTRUCTION, that you may BE WISE IN YOUR LATTER END. (Prov 19:20 KJV) 
THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDED AND TAUGHT ME THE DEEP SECRETS AND MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD! (John 16:13-14, 1Corinthians 2:10) 
  • When THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH comes, He WILL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL THE TRUTH... He will also declare to you what is to come. (John 16:13 HCSB)
  • HE WILL GLORIFY ME, because He will take from what is Mine and declare IT [MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM] to you. (Joh 16:14 HCSB)
  • GOD HAS REVEALED THEM TO US BY HIS SPIRIT; for the Spirit searches all things, yea, THE DEEP THINGS OF GOD. (1Cor 2:10 MKJV)
Then, the Spirit of Truth brought me to Ephesians 5:31-32, directing my attention to the word "GREAT" of the phrase "Great Mystery" of Marriage in verse 32. Then, the Holy Spirit of Truth opened to me the Door of the Great Mystery of Marriage; that in turn, directed me to enter the Treasure House of God's Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom and Knowledge (Colossians 2:2-3)

For the details about these two great revelations, go to: Know How The Breakthrough Revelations of The 2 Great Mysteries of The Kingdom of Heaven Were Revealed By God To Mr. Lope Columna, in The Philippines!

ONLY LOPE COLUMNA OF THE PHILIPPINES IS FULFILLING THE PROPHECY OF Habakkuk 2:2-3

"What is now the future in store for me, Father? You know the sincerity and integrity of my heart, and I totally trust in you, to vindicate me against my accusers. What do you want me to do now? What do you want me to be?"
I will...watch to SEE WHAT HE WILL SAY TO ME, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. (Hab 2:1 MKJV) 
  • And the LORD answered me, "WRITE THE [MESSIANIC KABBALAH] VISION, and MAKE IT PLAIN ON TABLETS, that he may run who reads it.  (Hab 2:2 HNV)
  • For the [MESSIANIC KABBALAH] VISION is for an appointed Time...AT THE END-TIME IT SHALL SPEAK, and NOT LIE... (Hab 2:3 KJV)
The LORD God is telling me that His End-Time prophecies in Habbakuk 2:2-3 and Isaiah 46:11 are to be fulfilled by a Filipino Man living in a Far Country from the East (Far East), which is the PHILIPPINES!

Thus, LOPE COLUMNA fulfilled the End-Time prophecy of Habbakuk 2:2-3; as he became the First and Only True Gospel Preacher in the Whole World to conduct Bible Study and the preaching of God's Everlasting Gospel with the prophesied SCRIPTURAL GRAPHICS => Highlighting God's Scriptures in the TABLET format (Habbakuk 2:2-3).

For more, go to the following articles: 
  1. HOW & WHAT DID GOD ALMIGHTY SPEAK TO LOPE COLUMNA OF THE PHILIPPINES? The LORD God Anointed Him With The Oil Of Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom => To Restore & Execute God's Counsel (The Everlasting Gospel); In Preparation For The Glorious Return of Christ!
  2. I Am Interested in Your Denomination => That YOUR GROUP IS PROPHESIED AND THE ONLY ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS IN THIS PRESENT LIFE. In What Ways Did God Reveal To You These Things? Did He Spoke To You Personally?"

Copyright 2018 © LOPE COLUMNA 
GOD'S END-TIME MESSENGER & BIBLE EXPLAINER 
The WORLD'S FIRST & ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF
GOD'S MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM
(The EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD)

  (Exodus 26:1, 5, Psalms 25:14, Proverbs 19:20, Hosea 6:2-3, Isaiah 40:3-5, 46:11, Jeremiah 9:12,  Ezekiel 8:2, 
Daniel 12:3-4, 12:9-10, Habakkuk 2:2-3, Malachi 3:1, 4:5-6, Mark 1:1-3, Luke 1:16-17, Matthew 17:11, 24:14, Rev 14:6)

3 comments:

  1. Sir,
    I hope everything is well with you and your family.
    I was a former student of yours. I would like to speak with you again. How can i contact you?

    Regards,
    Arnel Rosario

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir,

    How can I contact you?

    Regards,
    Arnel Rosario

    ReplyDelete