Hey, thanks, Pastor Lope,
Hearing that our sexual act is marriage through Jesus is nice to know, because I've always felt that it was right and we we're already considered married through Jesus when we brought our son into the world. To me it was of our own personal ceremony with God. We have a good marriage, we have such a respecting love for each other, and thats way more lasting than lust love. We have a very strong relationship. We work well....
As for the fornication, we unfortunately don't do missionary often, how bad of a sin could that be to God? Does he even forgive fornication? As well, (this is a completely sincere question) why is oral sex considered a fornication?
In some religions they have books of the Gods doing all sorts of different things. I can see why the others are bad, and I do with oral too, but how else would the woman get "prepared interanly" for the actual act? (Again, these are completely serious questions).
As well I just wanted to say, we have finally discussed fully about marriage and what it means to me as well as him, and soon we're going to get married... not too sure when but soon he's going to purpose.
Thanks for replying and I hope I'm on track with God, I'm scared to get fooled or deceived, like they say beware of a wolf wearing a sheep's robe. Anyway, I look forward to hearing back from you. And if you have any advice you'd want to share, PLEASE DO SO :)
-- Ms. Amanda
NOTE: Today, pornography and sexual immoralities are so open and rampant. They abounds everywhere, especially in the Internet. Many people, especially the youth, are so weak to resist, because of their ignorance about sex and marriage. And society are continually making laws (same-sex marriage, etc.) that even encourage such sexual pollutions destroying God's divine Marriage and Family.
There must be a powerful force to counteract these destructive weapons of the enemy. This counter force is the Messianic Kabbalah knowledge that all people today need very much. So, in this unique question and answer article, I discussed some of the divine secrets of Holy Sex and Marriage.
Q1. As for the fornication, we unfortunately don't do missionary often, how bad of a sin could that be to God? As well, (this is a completely sincere question) why is oral sex considered a fornication?
A1. Sex is holy, and God's Holy Name is involved here. Sexual organs are designed by God to be used ONLY with sexual organs of the opposite sex. God is pure, so sex must be treated carefully with purity.
The mouth is not designed for sex. The mouth is designed only for eating the proper food, speaking the proper words, singing the right tunes, and kissing.
To give you a deep secret of sex, when you and your husband copulate with each other, the two of you is uniting the Hebrew letters of God's Holy Name, which is YHVH, OR YUD HEI VAV HEI.
- The shape of Man's sex organ is in the shape of the VAV.
- The shape of the woman's sex organ is in the shape of the HEI.
- The sperm is in the shape of the YUD.
- Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. (Rom 6:12 KJV)
- Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. (Rom 6:13 KJV)
A2. Of course, God forgives fornication. There is no sin that is big or small that God cannot forgive. The trigger point of that forgiveness totally depends on the sinner. The sinner must sincerely repent of his/her sins, no matter what it is. All sins will not be forgiven without the proper and sincere REPENTANCE.
Q3. In some religions they have books of the Gods doing all sorts of different things. I can see why the others are bad, and...
A3. About the other religions that you mentioned, they are all Pagans, and are doing all kinds of abominations before the True God. And God commands us all that we should avoid and never do their practices.
Q4. ...I do with oral too, but if it is prohibited by God, how else would the woman get "prepared internally" for the actual act?
A4. I cannot tell you everything (the details) here about sexual procedures, it is too private and delicate. Nevertheless, here are some Scriptures that will help and guide you in your marriage, as you strive to obey God.
- For they who are according to the flesh mind the things of flesh, but they who are according to the Spirit the things of the Spirit. (Rom 8:5 MKJV)
- For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Rom 8:6 MKJV)
- So then they who are in the flesh cannot please God. (Rom 8:8 MKJV)
- But you are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone has not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His. (Rom 8:9 MKJV)
- ...we are not debtors to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. (Rom 8:12 MKJV)
- For if you live according to the flesh, you shall die. But if you through the Spirit mortify the deeds of the body, you shall live. (Rom 8:13 MKJV)
- A husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise a wife to her husband. (1Co 7:3 HCSB)
- A wife does not have authority over her own body, but her husband does. Equally, a husband does not have authority over his own body, but his wife does. (1Co 7:4 HCSB)
- Do not deprive one another--except when you agree, for a time, to devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again; otherwise, Satan may tempt you because of your lack of self-control. (1Co 7:5 HCSB)
-- LOPE COLUMNA --