Monday, June 20, 2011

Q56: ARE FORNICATION AND ADULTERY COMMITTED BY MARRIED PEOPLE DUE TO EVIL THINKING AND WRONG SEXUAL ACTS? Or Just Being With Someone that's Not Fit?



Hi, Pastor Lope Columna, 
  1. I read all your pages yesterday, the same ones that you referred me too. You state that marriage is a strong relationship between 2 that become one, I strongly believe in that, but you also state that married people commit fornication and adultery. Is that due to evil thinking and wrongful sexual acts, or just being with someone that's not fit? 
  2. Because this is where it gets me, Robert and I are already 1 soul. When I say we're married, we really are, just missing the ceremony through Jesus and the legal papers. Can you please spoon feed it to me of what you believe my relationship is classified as of now, and what you think God really wants me to do. I feel it's pure, but I want to make sure it is with God, (and I'm not saying your God, but you seem to know the truth in marriage). I found your site very helpful... For the answer, go to: Q550.
  3. Also the vaccines I have always believe it was going against the body, and I have done all my research and have completely realized it really is nonsense to get these vaccines, our body's are made so perfectly, why would I split DNA because of a risk. Anyway I look forward to hearing back from you... For the answer, go to: Q128.
Thank you, Pastor Lope.

Ms. AMANDA
Canada


Thanks, Amanda, for your 2nd letter. Let me dissect your letter and answer your questions one by one. 

Q1. ...you also state that married people commit fornication and adultery. Is that due to evil thinking and wrongful sexual acts, or just being with someone that's not fit?  

A1. Wrong Sexual Acts are sins before the eyes of God. The Zohar and the Bible reveal that there is only one proper position of sexual acts between a husband and his wife, and that is, always the Face-to-face position. This is shown by God when He separated Eve from the Back of Adam, after which they were allowed to have sexual union, being now in a face-to-face position. Any other position other than this, is wrong in God's eyes. This means that Oral Sex, Anal Sex,  and other perverted sexual acts are immoral and are prohibited by God.

EVIL THINKING is also wrong, especially during sexual acts, when the husband or the wife is thinking of other persons. This means that a husband may be having a romance with his wife, but he is thinking of another woman or women. It is the same with the wife, thinking of another man while in romance with his husband. The Zohar said that if this is the case, God will allow a foul or impure soul to enter the fetus and baby of that couple if the wife gets pregnant.


Every husband and wife must strive to think ONLY of each other during their sexual union. I know this is hard due to the pollution of sights in this world. But, if we want a Godly child, then we should purify our thoughts every sexual union with our spouse.

IN MARRIAGE UNION, ONLY 3 PERSONS ARE INVOLVED AND ARE AUTHORIZED TO PARTICIPATE

Please be informed that during sexual act only three personalities are involved: God, the Husband, and the Wife. The husband and wife or the Father and Mother contribute their genes to the body of the child, but the soul comes from God. When God sends an impure soul to the fetus, then the parents will have a problematic child.

ADULTERY is a more serious sin before God, such that it could result to divorce and death to couples involved. For more explanations, go to: THE SECRET TRUTH OF ADULTERY NOW REVEALED! What is Adultery? How is it Committed? What Happens During an Adulterous Relationship? Now, You Can Really Know!
 
SEXUAL PURITY: The MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR IN THE MARRIAGE AND FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS

What is very important in the husband-and-wive relationship, according to God's standards, is the PURITY of their marriage and Family relationships. This is why ADULTERY is a great sin in marriage. Adultery means "adulterated" or impure. As a verb, to adulterate means to corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign substance.

Q2. Because this is where it gets me, Robert and I are already 1 soul. When I say we're married, we really are, just missing the ceremony through Jesus and the legal papers. Can you please spoon feed it to me of what you believe my relationship is classified as of now, and what you think God really wants me to do.

A2. You and your husband are already married through Jesus. There is no need for ceremony and legal papers. Although it is good to have those papers, it is not required before God. As I explained in my previous answer to your first letter, the very sexual act between a man and a woman is already enough to consider them as married.


For more of the answer, go to: Q550 of The BIBLE EXPLAINER.


Copyright 2015, 2018 © LOPE COLUMNA 
GOD'S END-TIME MESSENGER & BIBLE EXPLAINER
The WORLD'S FIRST & ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF GOD'S MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM
(The EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD)


Genesis 1:1, Exodus 26:1, 5, Psalms 25:14, Proverbs 19:20, Hosea 6:2-3, Joel 2:16, 28-29,
Isaiah 40:3-5, 46:10-13,
Jeremiah 9:12, Ezekiel 8:2, Daniel 12:3-4, 9-10, Habakkuk 2:2-3, 
Malachi 3:1, 4:5-6, Matthew 17:11, 24:14, Mark 1:1-3, Luke 1:16-17, 76-79,  Romans 16:25-26,
Ephesians 3:18-19, Colossians 1:25-27, Hebrews 9:8-10, Revelation 7:2, 14:6

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but i don't agree with your statement :
    "the soul comes from God, God sends an impure soul to the fetus"
    That's the catholic and islam doctrine.

    My view :
    Our soul is not given, but it exist because there was the breath of life and body (became a living soul). All of this three aspect of human is derived from our parent(father).

    I hold traducianism view about the origin of soul/spirit.

    ReplyDelete