Friday, July 12, 2013

Q128: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT CHILD VACCINES? This is An Important And Imminent Question I Hope You Can Answer Before This Day is Up.



I have an important, and imminent question I hope you can answer before this day is up.

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT CHILD VACCINES?


I'm strongly against them, I have always felt it's unnecessary to put these poisons in your body, but now I'm kind of realizing what if that is the mark of the beast? People say it will be a chip, and very much it could be. But I am one who doesn't believe in science nor medicine, and I really don't want to get my son's vaccines tomorrow, he's got them before but I absolutely don't want to do it to him again.

Please help me. I've read a lot of your pages this morning, and I found them very truthful and knowledgeable. And I am a seeker of truth. I hope you send back knowledge directly relating to my positions. Thank you.


Ms. AMANDA
Canada



Question: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT CHILD VACCINES?

Answer: Child vaccines have some benefits as they provide immunity for the child to ward off common child sicknesses and diseases such as, polio, measles, and the likes. 


But there are kinds of vaccines that mothers and pregnant women should be informed and be aware of. These are the diabolical murderous anti-pregnancy or infertility vaccines that deliberately abort or prevent the conception of babies! 

For an in-depth explanation about this Satanic "Reproductive Health" (RH) methods, go to the following articles:

1. The MODERN ANTI-PREGNANCY VACCINE IS A POISON OF ASPS AND VIPER'S VENOM (Rom 3:13)! The Failure of Contraceptive Vaccines -- Blasted Ovaries!

2. Q404: Is It Right To Take Medication or Vaccines For Cancer, TB, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Polo, etc.?

NOTE: Bible verses used in this article is based on the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB). If not, the quoted translation is indicated.

-- LOPE COLUMNA --
The BIBLE EXPLAINER AND REVELATOR


No comments:

Post a Comment