Does the Day of Unleavened Bread begin the Day after Passover? And does it end on Tuesday night?
Was wondering because on the Pesach we also eat matza and that would be 8 days; and Leviticus 23:6 says on the 15th day is the beginning of DUB we are to eat unleavened bread seven days. Hope you can understand my question.
Thanks also for all the new revelations on the Christos oil and the Rapture!
Salem, Oregon, USA
Hi, Lola. Yes, I got your question. All of us must realize that the Feasts of PASSOVER and the DAYS OF UNLEAVENED BREAD (DUB) are two distinct Feasts of God.
DUB begins on the 15th Day of the First Month of the Hebrew Calendar; just after PASSOVER, which began on the 14t Day of the same month (Leviticus 23:5-6).
- In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the LORD'S PASSOVER. (Lev 23:5 KJV)
- And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread. (Lev 23:6 KJV)
- In the First Month, on the 14th Day of the month at evening, you shall eat unleavened bread, until the 21st Day of the Month at evening. (Exo 12:18)
The following are additional Scriptures about PASSOVER and the DAYS OF UNLEAVENED BREAD (DUB):
The ETERNAL FEAST OF PASSOVER
- Your LAMB SHALL BE WITHOUT BLEMISH, a MALE of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats: And ye shall keep it up until the FOURTEENTH DAY of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening. (Exo 12:5-6 KJV)
- And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it. (Exo 12:7 KJV)
- And they shall EAT THE FLESH IN THAT NIGHT, roast with fire, and UNLEAVENED BREAD; [and] with bitter [herbs] they shall eat it. (Exo 12:8 KJV)
- And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire. (Exo 12:10 KJV)
- And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD'S PASSOVER. (Exo 12:11 KJV)
- For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and WILL SMITE ALL THE FIRSTBORN in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. (Exo 12:12 KJV)
- And the BLOOD shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and WHEN I SEE THE BLOOD, I WILL PASS OVER YOU, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt. (Exo 12:13 KJV)
- And THIS DAY SHALL BE UNTO YOU FOR A MEMORIAL; and ye shall KEEP IT A FEAST TO THE LORD THROUGHOUT YOUR GENERATIONS; ye shall KEEP IT A FEAST BY AN ORDINANCE FOR EVER. (Exo 12:14 KJV)
- And you shall keep the FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD. For in this same day I have brought your armies out of the land of Egypt. Therefore you shall keep this Day in your generations by a Law Forever. (Exo 12:17 MKJV)
- And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD unto the LORD: SEVEN DAYS ye must eat Unleavened Bread. (Lev 23:6 KJV)
Copyright 2017 © LOPE COLUMNA
GOD'S END-TIME MESSENGER & BIBLE EXPLAINER
The World's Only Preacher Of The EVERLASTING GOSPEL
Of The KABBALISTIC KINGDOM OF GOD
(Matthew 24:14, 17:11, Hosea 6:2-3, Malachi 3:1, 4:5-6, Isaiah 40:3-5, 46:11, Jeremiah 9:12, Rev 14:6)