Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Q426: Sir Lope, I Know That You're Doing What You Know That God Called You To Do. God Has Led You To Your Calling and Now You're Already On The Line of Work.



Reactions from the article: YOU ARE GOD'S CHOSEN SERVANT TO PROFFER UNTO MANKIND THE OPPORTUNITY TO DRINK THIS WINE OF UNDERSTANDING. This is Where I See You and I Can Only Hope that Others Can See It Also.

Sir Lope, I know that you're doing what you know that God calls you to do. God has led you to your calling and now you're already on the line of work.


Ian Pdb 



Thank you, Ian, for your encouragement and support. I'm sobered by the gravity of the responsibility of being chosen by God to disseminate His supernal Messianic Kabbalah Revelations to the whole world. Whatever it is, I'm always at the service of our Great and Almighty God => The Creator of the Whole Universe and everything!

As a review of how all these things started; I wrote here some of the highlights of how God called and prepared me for this awesome End-Time Job!

The SERIES OF EVENTS... THAT LED TO THE DISCOVERY OF THE TWO INTERDEPENDENT GREAT MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE: THE GREAT MYSTERY OF MARRIAGE, AND THE MYSTERY OF MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM.

I just stayed at home, now all alone, spending the holy hours of this significant Sabbath communing with and praying to God the Father; asking Him what is the meaning and purpose of this latest fiery trial in my life.


GOD'S ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS ARE IN Habakkuk 2:2-3

What is now the future in store for me, Father? You know the sincerity and integrity of my heart, and I totally trust in you, to vindicate me against my accusers. What do you want me to do now? What do you want me to be?

I will...watch to SEE WHAT HE WILL SAY TO ME, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. (Hab 2:1 MKJV) 

And the LORD answered me, "WRITE THE [MESSIANIC KABBALAH] VISION, and MAKE IT PLAIN ON TABLETS, that he may run who reads it.  (Hab 2:2 HNV) 

For the [MESSIANIC KABBALAH] VISION is for an appointed Time...AT THE END IT SHALL SPEAK, and not lie... (Hab 2:3 KJV) 

The LORD God is telling me and everyone, that His End-Time prophecies in Habbakuk 2:2-3, Isaiah 46:11, and Jeremiah 9:12 are to be fulfilled by a ravenous Filipino "Man From The Far East" Country, which is the PHILIPPINES!
  • WHO IS THE WISE MAN, THAT MAY UNDERSTAND THIS? and WHO IS HE TO WHOM THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN, that he may EXPLAIN it, for what the land perisheth and is burned up like a wilderness, that none passeth through? (Jer 9:12 KJV) 
For more explanations, go to: WHO IS THE MAN MADE WISE BY THE LORD AND HAS SPOKEN TO; To Execute His Secret Counsel and Explain Climate Change Disasters And Other World Crises? (Isaiah 46:11, Jeremiah 9:12)
LOPE COLUMNA also fulfilled the End-Time prophecy of Habbakuk 2:2-3; as he became the First and Only True Gospel Preacher in the Whole World using the prophesied SCRIPTURAL GRAPHICS => Highlighting God's Scriptures in the TABLET format.

At first, I felt no ability to explain and teach these great and marvelous revelations that God revealed to me. Many times I felt discouraged, especially with people's mockery and negative reactions that these great revelations will surely attract. Add to this my simple and "nobody" life status, and surely the temptation to run away from this unexpected BIG JOB in life is strong!

WHY ME, LORD? Who am I to explain and teach these mega subjects to the whole world? 

A STILL, SMALL VOICE SPOKE TO ME! 


Then a "still, small voice" whispered to my mind, saying, "It is not you who will be doing this work, Lope. You will be My Instrument, My PEN and My END-TIME MESSENGER.

The LORD God is the one working, and He is the source of these supernal MESSIANIC KABBALAH Wisdom and Knowledge that will be revealed to you. 
  • I WILL INSTRUCT YOU and TEACH YOU IN THE WAY WHICH YOU SHOULD GO; I will counsel you, My Eye shall be on you. (Psalms 32:8 MKJV)
  • Though you fall, you shall not be utterly cast down: for The LORD upholdeth you with His Hand. (Psalms 37:24 KJV)
Then,I experienced Godly peace and confidence as I listened to God's Kabbalistic instructions (Psalms 85:8).
  • I will listen to what God will say; surely the LORD will declare PEACE to His people, His godly ones, and NOT LET THEM GO BACK TO FOOLISH WAYS. (Psa 85:8 HCSB)
Copyright 2018 © LOPE COLUMNA
GOD'S END-TIME MESSENGER and BIBLE EXPLAINER 
The WORLD'S FIRST and ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF
GOD'S MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM
(The EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD)

  (Exodus 26:1, 5, Psalms 25:14, Proverbs 19:20, Hosea 6:2-3, Isaiah 40:3-5, 46:11, Jeremiah 9:12, Ezekiel 8:2, 
Daniel 12:3-4, 12:9-10, Habakkuk 2:2-3, Malachi 3:1, 4:5-6, Mark 1:1-3, Luke 1:16-17, Matthew 17:11, 24:14, Rev 14:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment