Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Q659: HEAVENLY TESTIMONIES OF MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM!



Hi! Apostle Lope,

You know that Day (Saturday) when I have just sent the email to you. I just wanted to lay down on my Bed because it was cloudy and showery most of the Morning and still cloudy.

As I laid down, my curtains opened wide, all of a sudden the Sun came out. It was like a big torch sparklingly bright round nice pinkiest colour and also reflecting around facing directly to my bay window. I have most of the printed copies of your articles in folders by my bay window. I had been through to so many steps, it's a long story but I am just cutting it short. 

By just going to church and attend holy mass wasn't enough for me. I have collected more divine prayers including The Divine Mercy Chaplet prayer, The Salvation prayer, The Seal of the Living God and many more. I did not stop there. 

Prayers are very powerful but pray with humility and love. 
I had to search more Divine Messages and these Messages are Divine Warnings. But I had to continue my research still. Through my determination to find the Truths of God The Father, I was lead to your Websites. It was the most wonderful thing I had found.

Still I have to work hard and I have too. It was like I had been walking for a very long distance. Still I have to work hard for my Salvation. Thank you, Father ABBA God.

Thank you my kababayan, Apostle Lope.

Marie
London, United Kingdom
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi Lope!

As I was reading your article about the Former and Latter Rains, there was a VERY BIG downpour outside with BIG  WIND. This lasted a minute about as long as it took me to read the Scriptures in Joel. WOW, great articles; His return is real SOON!

Lola Rutherford
Salem, Oregon, USA
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

GOD'S 21st CENTURY END-TIME MESSENGER & BIBLE EXPLAINER
The WORLD'S ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF THE EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF
 MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment