Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Q636: Should l Go To Visit My Dying Sister, or Her Funeral When She Dies? My Sister is a Believer of The PROSPERITY GOSPEL.



Hi, Lope!

My sister is into PROSPERITY GOSPEL and I have shared with her and my family about Messianic Kabbalah but they are so against the way I believe.

She has been sick this last year waiting for God to heal her but she has cancer real bad and is not expected to live to much longer.

I really don't want to visit her or go to her Funeral but I wanted to know if I need to go because of honoring my Mom. The Bible says to honor your Mother and Father so should l go to the Funeral when she dies?

Thank you! Happy Shavuot !!

Lola 🇮🇱✡️🕎 
Salem, Oregon, USA



Lope Columna: Yes, Lola. You can visit your dying sister; or even visit her funeral if she dies. 
We never know if a person will repent before or at his/her last breath. If genuine repentance happens even just before a few seconds before death, that's good enough for his/her sins to be forgiven and erased from her Book of Life Records.

Lola: I also told my sister to read Proverbs 1:22-33 a couple times but she is so sure she is right anyways.

THE SUPER-IMPORTANCE OF LISTENING AND LEARNING GOD'S MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM

Lope Columna: It's good that you mentioned Proverbs 1:22-33, which show that one can be Prosperous. But without God's MESSIANIC KABBALAH KNOWLEDGE & WISDOM that PROSPERITY will destroy a Person or Group instead (Proverbs 1:32). This means that the so-called PROSPERITY GOSPEL will destroy those Churches and their Believers. The following are the Scriptures of Proverbs 1:22-33 as written in the Bible: 
  • "How long, foolish ones, will you love ignorance? How long will you mockers enjoy mocking and you fools hate knowledge? (Pro 1:22 HCSB)
  • If you turn to My Discipline, then I will pour out My Spirit on you and TEACH YOU MY WORDS. (Pro 1:23 HCSB)
  • Since I called out and you refused, extended my hand and no one paid attention, since you neglected all My Counsel and did not accept My Correction, I, in turn, will laugh at your calamity. I will mock when terror strikes you, (Pro 1:24-26 HCSB)
  • when TERROR strikes you LIKE A STORM and YOUR CALAMITY COMES LIKE A WHIRLWIND, when Trouble and Stress overcome you. (Pro 1:27 HCSB)
  • Then shall they call upon Me, but I WILL NOT ANSWER; they shall seek Me early, but THEY SHALL NOT FIND ME: (Pro 1:28 KJV)
  • Because:
    1. They hated [MESSIANIC KABBALAH] KNOWLEDGE (Heb. DA'ATH), 
    2. Didn't choose to Fear The LORD,  
    3. Were NOT INTERESTED IN MY COUNSEL (Heb. ETSAH), and 
    4. Rejected all My Correction, (Pro 1:29-31 HCSB) 
WITHOUT THE MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM FROM HEAVEN, THE PROSPERITY GOSPEL DESTROYS CHURCHES AND PEOPLE!
  • For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the PROSPERITY OF FOOLS shall DESTROY THEM. (Pro 1:32 KJV)
  • But WHOSO HEARKENETH UNTO ME SHALL DWELL SAFELY, and SHALL BE QUIET FROM FEAR OF EVIL. (Pro 1:33 KJV)
Lope Columna: For more explanations, go to the following articles:

1. BEWARE That What Is Written in The Prophets Does Not Happen To You: "God Will Do A STRANGE WORK That You Will Not Believe, Even If Explain To You."

2. Take HEED To GOD'S WARNINGS; Lest You Fall! (List of Articles)


GOD'S 21st CENTURY END-TIME MESSENGER & BIBLE EXPLAINER
The WORLD'S ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF THE EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF
 MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment