Saturday, March 5, 2011

Q30: I REALLY ENJOY YOUR WEBSITE. AND IT SEEMS DIFFICULT TO FIND OTHERS THAT STUDY IN THIS DIRECTION, LIKE YOU DO. I Would Like To Know What Zohar You Have And The Scriptures You Are Using.



Hi Lope, 

I have been studying Kabbalah for 8 years and believe the Messianic Kabbalah also. I would like to know what Zohar you have and Scriptures? I have the Zohar from the Kabbalah Center and also the Soncino Zohar. The Scriptures we used is the complete Jewish Bible by David Stern. Also, my husband has the Interliniar Bible. 


I really enjoy your website. And it seems difficult to find others that study in this direction, like you do. My husband and I study at home. Thank You!

-- Lola Rutherford

   Salem, Oregon, USA

Hi, Lola!

Greetings from the Philippines!

I'm happy to know that you and your husband are also into the study of the super-important Messianic Kabbalah. My references to my Messianic Kabbalah studies are many, as I allow myself to be guided by the Spirit of Truth, as promised by Christ -- the Messiah (John 16:13).

  • When the Spirit of [MESSIANIC KABBALAH] Truth comes, He will guide you into all the Truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak whatever He hears. He will also declare to you what is to come.  (John 16:13 HCSB)
  • He will glorify Me, because He will take from what is Mine and declare it to you.  (John 16:14)
When it comes to Judaism and the Jews, the traditional Kabbalah dissemination works being done by Jewish Kabbalists are presented without references to the New Testament. Therefore, their Kabbalah lacks the kabbalistic messages of Christ and His Apostles. This is to be expected because the Jewish Kabbalists do not believe in Christ as the Messiah, and they despise the New Testament. 

As the Messianic-Kabbalist PASTOR GENERAL of the BRIDE OF CHRIST MINISTRY OF LIFE, I am preaching and teaching the True Gospel of God's MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM in the world. This means teaching the Complete Bible Kabbalah Education to the general public.

In performing this Great Worldwide Kabbalah Work, I incorporate everything in my Kabbalah studies, writings, lectures, and preaching. This means using all resources, including, but not limited to: all about the Holy ZOHAR, the ORAL TORAH, the WRITTEN TORAH (The BIBLE) with the NEW TESTAMENT, etc. Of course, I always open myself to the Guidance of The Holy Spirit.

With this, I also expect additional revelations from GOD the FATHER and JESUS CHRIST. One example of these additional revelations, is that God the Father revealed to me that CHRIST Himself (The Bridegroom) is the Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom in person. Without Christ and the New Testament, the understanding of the pure and Holy Kabbalah Wisdom is incomplete.

I believed, as I prayed to God the Father, that He, and His Son Christ should teach me their supernal Kabbalah secrets, and to give me a KABBALISTIC MINDSET that is patterned according to their supernal thoughts. So, I rely totally to their mentoring. The resources, such as the Zohar, the Bible, and others, are all just supports to the lessons and teachings I am learning from the Father and Christ via the Holy Spirit. I want to dedicate my life in this service to the beloved Father of Heaven and Earth!


Thank you also for your comments. I hope that I can help you, and your husband, in your Kabbalah studies.

Best Regards.

Copyright 2015, 2018 © LOPE COLUMNA
GOD'S END-TIME MESSENGER & BIBLE EXPLAINER
The WORLD'S FIRST & ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF GOD'S MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM
(The EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD)


No comments:

Post a Comment