Saturday, October 6, 2018

Q552: Kuya Lope, I Want To Be Part of God's Elect. I Will Do My Best For That. Tell Me How To Be Part of That Group.



Reactions from the Article: The THREE (3) GROUPS OF CHRISTIANS and JEWS In The Eyes of God. The Two (2) Groups Will Be Saved. The 3rd Group Will Be Rejected and Destroyed!
Arlene Aguilar, Vergan Gonzales and Mienne Chan like this.


Kuya Lope, I want to be part of God's Elect, I will do my best for that. Okay, just tell me how to be part of that Group.

Arlene Aguilar

From the Group: MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM: The Convergence of Heaven and Earth Sciences



Vergan Gonzales Group two pwedi na ako dito.


Arlene Aguilar Group 2 rin po ako.

 
Lope Columna Vergan, Arlene, OK yung sagot niyo! So, handa na kayong sumabak sa Great Tribulation?

Arlene Aguilar Kuya Lope, I am ready po.

Vergan Gonzales Handa narin po akuu!!

Lope Columna Ayaw niyo bang mapasama sa mga ELECT OF GOD? Matindi ang hirap na dadaanan sa Great Tribulation. There is still time to strive and be included in the FIRST GROUP, which is exempted from the GREAT TRIBULATION. Why not try to be included in that group? The Narrow Door is still open.


Vergan Gonzales Mahirap siguro sa group one!! Para lang yata sa mga elect yun. 

Arlene Aguilar Kuya Lope, I want to be part of God's Elect, I will do my best for that. Okay, just tell me how to be part of that group.

Lope Columna Arlene, it's good that you have the desire to be a part of God's First Fruits. Just continue studying and learning God's Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom (as explained in the articles I regularly posted in my Blogs at Google). 


Slowly, but surely, you are acquiring the Mind of Christ, which is one of the requirements to belong to the ELECT Group of God. Also, apply in your life what you learn from these supernal revelations from God. And always freely allow God's Spirit of Truth to guide you (John 16:12-14).

Study and DO the instructions in the entire chapter 3 of Colossians. And I want to highlight Colossians 3:10 and 3:16 where Messianic Kabbalah Knowledge and Wisdom is emphasized by the Apostle Paul

  • Put on the NEW MAN, which is renewed in [MESSIANIC KABBALAH] KNOWLEDGE after the Image of Him that created Him: (Col 3:10 KJV)
  • Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all [MESSIANIC KABBALAH] WISDOM; teaching and admonishing one another in Psalms and Hymns and Spiritual Songs... (Col 3:16 KJV) 
Messianic Kabbalah Knowledge and Wisdom are very important to successfully perform those other instructions mentioned in Colossians 3.

Without the commitment to learn and internalize these Messianic Kabbalah Knowledge and Wisdom, one cannot be successful in purifying himself/herself according to the High Standards of God; that is, to belong to the ELECT OF GOD. That’s why Christians and Jews in the 2nd GROUP will be exposed to the GREAT TRIBULATION => The alternative purifying process.

  • THEY THAT UNDERSTAND among the people shall instruct many: yet THEY SHALL FALL by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days. (Dan 11:33 KJV)
  • And when they stumble, THEY SHALL BE HELPED WITH A LITTLE HELP, but many will join them, with Hypocrisy. (Dan 11:34 MKJV)
  • And SOME OF THEM OF UNDERSTANDING SHALL FALL, to TRY THEM, and TO PURGE, and to MAKE THEM WHITE, even to the time of the end… (Dan 11:35 KJV) 
Vergan Gonzales I consider myself lucky to be grafted on the TRUE VINE!! I'm not originally part of the vine but grafted! In a sense that I have found salvation through Grace! I'm born a Catholic. My parents are all catholic. But, I have searched the SCRIPTURES and found out that Salvation is by Grace through FAITH!

And not by traditions of men!!! I cannot be an ELECT of GOD, for I know I'm a Pagan in origin. But, now I'm a new creation, a new wineskin for a new wine!!! GLORY to GOD!!!

Lope Columna Vergan, After the death and resurrection of Christ, there's NO MORE DIFFERENCE whether one is Pagan in origin or of a Jewish origin (Galatians 3:28-29).

  • There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for YE ARE ALL ONE IN CHRIST JESUS. (Gal 3:28 KJV)
Everyone, now, has equal access to God the Father. This means that the First Group (The Elect) is now open to everyone who will strive enough to enter this Narrow Door that leads to Eternal Life. For the Gentiles in origin, there is that so-called FULLNESS OF THE GENTILES (Romans 11:25). 

For an in-depth explanation, go to: DO YOU KNOW HOW TO BE INCLUDED IN THE "FULLNESS OF THE GENTILES?" Grab This Narrow Door Challenge, and Strive To Pass Through This Greatest And Once-In-Eternity Opportunity On Earth And The Entire Universe!

Vergan Gonzales Yes sir!!! I agree! And that's what I'm trying to do since the day I have come to know that I should be properly connected to the TRUE and LIVING VINE!!! 

There and then I have to lived my life as CHRIST lived in me; to do the best of my ability the ROYAL LAW!!! I thank you sir for Biblical insight.

Arlene Aguilar Kuya Lope, sure I will read that everyday and study it everyday. 

Lope Columna Good desire, Arlene. Strive to enter the Narrow Door. God is always there ready to assist you. Ask for His Wisdom to illuminate your mind (James 1:5).

  • If any of you lacks [MESSIANIC KABBALAH] WISDOM, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him/her. (Jas 1:5 HNV)
Arlene Aguilar Kuya Lope, thanks. Yes, I will strive to enter that narrow door and thanks for the encouragement to do it.

For additional explanations, go to: HOW TO JOIN THE FAITHFUL BRIDE OF CHRIST (The ELECT) => The Group of The Five (5) WISE VIRGINS

Copyright 2018 © LOPE COLUMNA
GOD'S END-TIME MESSENGER & BIBLE EXPLAINER
The WORLD'S FIRST & ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF GOD'S MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM
(The EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD)


Genesis 1:1, Exodus 26:1, 5, Psalms 25:14, Proverbs 19:20, Hosea 6:2-3, Joel 2:16, 28-29,
Isaiah 40:3-5, 46:10-13,
Jeremiah 9:12, Ezekiel 8:2, Daniel 12:3-4, 9-10, Habakkuk 2:2-3, 
Malachi 3:1, 4:5-6, Matthew 17:11, 24:14, Mark 1:1-3, Luke 1:16-17, 76-79,  Romans 16:25-26,
Ephesians 3:18-19, Colossians 1:25-27, Hebrews 9:8-10, Revelation 7:2, 14:6

No comments:

Post a Comment