Friday, October 26, 2018

568: How Can You Love God When You Don't Know His Likes and Dislikes? Many People Think That They Love God, yet God is ANGRY With Them! This is Because of Their Ignorance of The Truth! They Commit Idolatry and Worship God in Vain!


Reactions from the Article: Q149: How Can Anyone Know Definitively Which is The Truth? Please Help Me. I Seek The Truth. I Seek God.
Arlene Aguilar, Mienne Chan and Eva Neriquita like this. 


There's only one way to the "Truth." God's simple command of "Love God with all our mind body and soul."

"Knowing the Truth.....is only a side effect. 

Val Espiritu
From the Group: The BIBLE EXPLAINER AND REVELATOR



Lope Columna Val, how can you love God when you don't know His Likes and Dislikes? Many people think that they love God, yet God is angry with them! This is because of their ignorance of the Truth, such that, they commit IDOLATRY and worship God in vain

Thus, God sends them SuperTyphoons, Earthquakes, Flashfloods, El Niño, La Niña, Wildfires, and other Climate Change Disasters. In addition, because of Mankind's Lack of the True Knowledge of God leading them to commit more sins, God also sends them worsening Terrorism, Weird Accidents, Heinous Crimes, etc (Hosea 4:1-6). These EVILS and CURSES God sends upon those professing and hypocritical Christians, Jews, and their Churches! · Like · 1

Val Espiritu OMG!!! I do not expect this response from you. I do not know if you are trying to test me. Are you serious with this response? Do you really meant this? Tell me the truth and I will give you what is true in my heart.
 

Your response is quite simplistic. I expect more than that; as a person who has been deeply in the knowledge of God. I do expect more good answer. This one is quite more than ordinary.
 

Please tell me if you are just testing me and tell me the real answer you know. The "Truth" must be shared and revealed.

Lope Columna Val, I'm telling you God's TRUTH. But, your mindset seems to be not in tune with the frequency of God's truth. You cannot grasp it. · Like · 1

Val Espiritu I will come back for my responses. I need to go. Keep posting your comments. I am interested to what you've mentioned. But, I was really not expecting that. But I am interested of this topic we've just opened. See you later.
=========================================================
From the Group: MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM: The Convergence of Heaven and Earth Sciences


Michael Szymanowski... thank you for your response.

Andre' D. Henderson Sr. I respectfully disagree with the answer provided in the post!


Michael Szymanowski Please... Go on.

Andre' D. Henderson Sr. I gave my response in my earlier comment!


Samuel Galdamez Andre'D We Believe in the God of Abraham,Issac, and Jacob. If you don't agree then go join a new age group I'm sure you will fit in there. Michael asked a valid question and
Lope Columna gave a valid response.

Andre' D. Henderson Sr. Samuel I could care less what delusions you have! As mentioned I gave my reply earlier! And I'll comment on any post I feel like that shows up in my newsfeed.


Lope Columna For more explanations, go to the following articles:

1. The SIN OF ADAM CAUSED THE LOSS OF THE TRUE RELIGION AND ITS TRUE GOSPEL. Christ Restored It, But Was Lost Again For 2,000 Years! Now, The True Gospel Is Revealed Again; Giving You The Power and Wisdom To Prepare For Christ's Glorious Return!

2. EDUCATION WITHOUT THE TRUE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD SEARED THE CONSCIENCE OF PEOPLE, Churches, Religions, and Nations With The "Hot Iron" of Lies, Hypocrisy, Apostasy, and Doctrines of Demons! This is How The Whole World is Deceived By Satan (Rev 12:9).


Copyright 2018 © LOPE COLUMNA

No comments:

Post a Comment