Saturday, December 2, 2017

Q255: Please, I Would Like To Plead That You Be My Torah/Kabbalah Teacher. So, Please Let Me Know What Will Be Involved.



Reactions from the Article: AVOID THE SCARY SPIRITUAL CONSEQUENCES OF SPILLING SEMEN (USING CONDOMS, MASTURBATION, etc.). Avoid All These 'SAFE SEX' Methods For Your Safety, Protection, and Eternal Salvation! 

Shalom, Mr. Lope,

I have been reading your postings for quite a while. And I commend your great work, and pray Adonai Baruch to bless you! 

Please, I would like to plead that you be my Torah/Kabbalah Teacher. So, please let me know what will be involved.

Though I already have a teacher and he was the one who taught me that spiling the semen creates demons that turn against us. But, you see, because of his busy schedule he has not been teaching me according to the pace of my hunger for Adonai. So, please due to your dedication to teach I want you to kindly be my Teacher. Please, I'm expecting your reply. Thanks.

Yours faithfully

Bassey, 
From Nigeria



Bassey, I commend you for your noble desire to really study God's Secrets and Mysteries of the Kingdom of God. The main source of this newly-revealed MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM OF GOD is the Holy Zohar. But, you need the guidance of the Holy Spirit to understand its Deep Messages (John 16:12-14).
  • "I STILL HAVE MANY THINGS TO TELL YOU, but you can't bear them now. (Joh 16:12 HCSB)
  • When the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all the [MESSIANC KABBALAH] TRUTH. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak whatever He hears. He will also declare to you what is to come. (Joh 16:13 HCSB)
  • HE WILL GLORIFY ME, because HE WILL TAKE FROM WHAT IS MINE and declare it to you. (Joh 16:14 HCSB) 
For me to be your Messianic Kabbalah Teacher, I'm willing to do that. But, I cannot promise to you my full-time attention. Nevertheless, you can go to my several Kabbalah Blogs/Websites in the Internet for your Kabbalah continuous Study; particularly in my Google Blogs. Here, I regularly post the new supernal Messianic Kabbalah Revelations God is continuously revealing to me.

THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES/BLOGS ARE ALL UNDER THE GUIDANCE AND CONTROL OF CHRIST'S SPIRIT OF TRUTH AND HIS BRIDE
  1. The BRIDE OF CHRIST MINISTRY OF LIFE
  2. The MESSIANIC KABBALAH REVOLUTION! 
  3. The MARRIAGE AND FAMILY UNIVERSE 
  4. The BIBLE EXPLAINER AND REVELATOR 
  5. COLUMNA MESSIANIC RESEARCH 
  6. COLUMNA BITES OF WISDOM
The above websites/blogs give you the blessings and opportunity to receive God's revelation of His secrets about the physical and Spiritual Creations, Marriage, and other Biblical Mysteries and high-energy Revelations. 

These websites/blogs are very different from the other Christian and Biblical web sites you can find in the Internet. Drink in the rain of revelation of Truth and bear many fruits approved by God.

PREPARE TO RELEASE YOUR MENTAL AND SPIRITUAL ADRENALIN! 

These sites will show you a totally different way of presenting God's truth. As people during the time of Christ were astonished by His doctrine, or the way He teaches and views the things of God, so you will experience similar things on these web sites. 


Copyright 2018 © LOPE COLUMNA 
GOD'S END-TIME MESSENGER & BIBLE EXPLAINER 
The WORLD'S FIRST & ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF
GOD'S MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM
(The EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD)

  (Exodus 26:1, 5, Psalms 25:14, Proverbs 19:20, Hosea 6:2-3, Isaiah 40:3-5, 46:11, Jeremiah 9:12,  Ezekiel 8:2, 
Daniel 12:3-4, 12:9-10, Habakkuk 2:2-3, Malachi 3:1, 4:5-6, Mark 1:1-3, Luke 1:16-17, Matthew 17:11, 24:14, Rev 14:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment