Thursday, December 14, 2017

Q256: Are You The Founder of MESSIANIC KABBALAH? Never Heard Much About Them, But Will Make My Inquiry Further.




Reaction from the article: WHY DID GOD REVEALS HIS GREAT MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM Only To Lope Columna of The Philippines; And Not To The Churches?

Are you the founder of MK? Never heard much about them, but will make my inquiry further. 

The Holy Spirit awoke me early Sunday am & gave me 3 words. Justified by faith & later that day directed me to Hebrews 11. When I pondered on what total failures these men were i. Their lives, but had in common faith. That was accounted to them as righteousness! It was a great encouragement that even I've failed God, by faith in him through Jesus I'm justified! & carry out his will for my life by sharing the gospel every chance I have for his glory! 

God asked me to bring bibles & distribute sa Phils. Which I did in the past, was fluent in Tagalog. Picked it up wen I was 18 yrs old from my bakada here in Sydney. & God use me to plant Pinoy Christian bible believing church here. Which is strong & growing. Yet now I've moved onto greater things for him as he has led me.

James Watts
From the Group: MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM: The Convergence of Heaven and Earth Sciences
Vina Badajos, Matthew Aaron Crisp and Vergan Gonzales like this.

James Watts Were you Iglesias ni Cristo?

Lope S. Columna No. God did not reveal His supernal Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom to the Iglesia Ni Cristo, and to all the Churches of the World. God reveal His Messianic Kabbalah Mysteries only to the Filipino "Man From The Far East" => The Human Leader of the genuine BRIDE OF CHRIST (Isaiah 46:11).

James Watts Yeah 'coz that was a Pinoy cult! Iglesias ni Cristo.

James Watts Were you SDA?

Lope S. Columna I am not an SDA. I was born a Catholic, became a baptized member of the Worldwide Church of God (WCG) founded by Herbert W. Armstrong (HWA). Now, I'm the Messianic-Kabbalist Pastor of the genuine BRIDE OF CHRIST.

James Watts Oh I see, ECG & Plain Truth Mags. Was a cult also! Romanism one of the worlds largest false religions also! Tnx 4 sharing.

Lope S. Columna Just allow yourself to be freely led and guided by the Holy Spirit of Truth (John 16:12-13). If you do this, the Spirit of Truth will led you to God's Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom of Truth. That's what I did, so God revealed to me His Greatest Revelation in the End-Time => The TRUE GOSPEL of the supernal MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM. 


And to answer your question, I became the Founder and Preacher of God's Messianic Kabbalah Gospel to the Whole World (Matthew 24:14, Revelation 14:6-7). 

Lope S. Columna Most of the Men of Faith mentioned in Hebrews 11 are Messianic-Kabbalists, especially, Enoch, Abraham, Jacob, and Moses. And their Faith, to distinguished it from the common understanding, is that of the so-called Kabbalistic Faith. This is particularly true of Abraham who is the Author of Sefer Yetzira => One of the oldest Book of Messianic Kabbalah.

For an in-depth explanation about the True Faith, go to: WHAT DO YOU MEAN, FAITH? The True Meaning of SALVATION BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH is Now Revealed And Restored!

Or, go to: GOD'S PEOPLE MUST RESTORE AND CONTEND FOR THE KABBALISTIC FAITH ONCE DELIVERED TO THE SAINTS OF THE FIRST CENTURY! Genuine Faith Must Be Based On The Power of God's Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom, Not On Human Wisdom (1Cor 2:4-5)!

James Watts Will do, thanks for the link.

Copyright 2017 © LOPE COLUMNA 
GOD'S END-TIME MESSENGER and BIBLE EXPLAINER 
The WORLD'S First and Only END-TIME PREACHER of 
The EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL of The KINGDOM OF GOD 
(God's Supernal MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM)  
(Hosea 6:2-3, Isaiah 40:3-5, 46:11, Jeremiah 9:12, Malachi 3:1, 4:5-6, Matthew 17:11, 24:14, Rev 14:6)



No comments:

Post a Comment