Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Q68: WHO WILL YOU LISTEN TO? WILL YOU LISTEN TO YOUR CHURCH, OR TO THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST? Know How The Churches Have Fallen From Purity To The Depths of Apostasy And Impurity!



Lope, with respect, your column did not really assuage my concerns. For example you quote Matthew Henry and John Hill, two men who in fact would have disagreed with you doctrinally (Nor do I find Matthew Henry's commentary to be the most reliable because his information was limited). 

We are left with the fact that many claim to be inspired directly by the Holy Spirit. But all these contradictory doctrines cannot be the fruit of the same Spirit.

RONALD CRISS
MA in Theology, Xavier Universty



Lope Columna: Ron, did you read the 3 TESTS OF THE SPIRITS? This article is only an introduction to the 3 Tests of Spirits. 

You said that Matthew Henry and John Hill disagree with me doctrinally. It's true, but they have also written facts and insights that are agreeable with my teachings. 

The CHURCHES, BIBLE SCHOLARS, AND BIBLE SCHOOLS ARE LEARNING AND TEACHING FROM THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL!

The source of education and teachings of Bible Translators, Bible Scholars, and Bible Schools today is the TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD and EVIL. There is GOOD in them; but the problem is that, it is mix with EVIL or Falsehood. When I quote them, I am just using the GOOD in their teachings, discarding the EVIL or Falsehood. Those scholarly men did not know God's pure Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom, which is from the TREE OF LIFE.

I am using God's Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom, and they don't. Therefore, it is to be expected that there will be disagreements and contradictions to what they taught compared to what I am teaching now.

Ron Criss: Lope, yes, I read your quotes and I believe what the Bible says. But I don't see how it proves you alone are inspired directly by the Holy Spirit. You are asking us to have blind faith in you. The Bible says to hear the Church. Do you?

Lope Columna: I am not saying that I am the only one inspired by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit can inspire anyone, whoever is living a Godly life, and is allowing the Holy Spirit to guide him/her. I am not saying either that people should have a blind faith in me. Otherwise, I will be preaching the great sin of IDOLATRY.

YOUR FAITH SHOULD NOT STAND IN THE WISDOM OF MEN, BUT IN THE POWER OF GOD

What I am doing is to bring People, Churches, and Nations to the Great Creator God of the Universe -- God The Father and Christ Jesus; not to me, not to any human being, not to any Church or Human Organization. I'm a strict believer and follower of 1Corinthians 2:4-5.
  • My Speech and my Preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the SPIRIT and of POWER: (1Cor 2:4 KJV) 
  • That YOUR FAITH SHOULD NOT STAND IN THE WISDOM OF MEN, But in The POWER OF GOD (1Cor 2:5 KJV)
Continued on the following articles: 

1. Q576: The Bible says To Hear The Church. Do You? Answer: Everyone Should LISTEN Only To Christ and The Holy Spirit.

2. DO YOU KNOW THE TEST GOD GAVE TO ADAM AND EVE? Believe It or Not, God is Also Giving The Same Adamic Test To Each One of Us Today! The Churches Do Not Know This Pivotal Truth. Therefore, They Are Failures in This Test! Can You Pass God's Test?

Copyright 2011, 2018 © LOPE COLUMNA


No comments:

Post a Comment