Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Q67: WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR CHRISTIAN KABBALAH TRADITION? Can It Be Traced Back To Ancient Times? Which Kabbalistic Texts Do You Recognize As Authentic?



Lope, what is the source of your Christian Kabbalah tradition? Can it be traced back to ancient times? Which Kabbalistic texts do you recognize as authentic?

RONALD M. CRISS
MA in Theology, XAVIER University


Lope Columna: Ron, let me start by some clarification. My MESSIANIC KABBALAH is not Christian Kabbalah. Messianic Kabbalah and Christian Kabbalah are very different from each other. 

The source of Messianic Kabbalah is the Messiah Christ Himself. That is, the MESSIANIC KABBALAH is the Kabbalah of the Messiah => Christ Jesus.

The LORD Christ Jesus is my personal Messianic Kabbalah mentor, and He is teaching me His Messianic Kabbalah via His SPIRIT OF TRUTH (John 16:13), as He promised. The Spirit of Truth is guiding me to the many Kabbalistic texts and sources. This means using all resources, including, but not limited to: all about the Holy ZOHAR, the ORAL TORAH, the WRITTEN BIBLE with the New Testament, etc. I also expect additional revelations from GOD the FATHER and CHRIST JESUS. In fact, I have already received, and is continually receiving many additional insights and revelations from them.
  
Ron Criss: Lope, forgive me for being skeptical. Every religious leader claims to be guided by the Holy Spirit, and each Christian sect claims to be based on the one Bible. Obviously the Holy Spirit is not the Author of contradiction or confusion. Let me ask, do you believe that one is saved by works as well as by faith, or by faith alone?
  
Lope Columna: Ron, I understand that what you have known is the world's common and popular form of religion, when you said, "Every religious leader claims to be guided by the Holy Spirit, and each Christian sect claims to be based on the one Bible." 


Please be informed that the genuine BRIDE OF CHRIST is very different from all the rest. You said that "every Christian sect claims to be based on the one Bible." This statement of yours is true when applied to every Christian sect in the world today. But this is NOT applicable to the genuine BRIDE OF CHRIST. 

The BRIDE OF CHRIST base Her teachings not on just one Bible, but on at least 2 Bibles: The Written Bible (Torah) and the Oral Bible. And the most important of all, the BRIDE OF CHRIST base Her teachings on the INNER DIMENSION or SOUL of the Bible => The MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM from Heaven.

For your question, "do you believe that one is saved by works as well as by faith, or by faith alone?" My answer is: we believe that ONE IS SAVED BOTH BY WORKS AND FAITH.
 
Ron Criss: I like your answer to my question. James 2:24 -- Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.


Have you written a book?

Lope Columna: About my Books? Many are suggesting that I should write books, or publish my articles into books. That should be my next step: to write and publish books. That will be in the near future.

Copyright 2018 © LOPE COLUMNA


No comments:

Post a Comment