Hi, Just came across your website. Are you a Kabbalist? What is Kabbala, as you are describing it? I can't find just a simple definition. You use that word, Kabbala (spelling?) a lot on your website, but I'm confused about what and why you mean by it. Thanks,
-- LISA COX
By: LOPE COLUMNA
KABBALIST PASTOR GENERAL
The BRIDE OF CHRIST, MINISTRY OF LIFE
KABBALAH is a Hebrew word from the root word KABEL or KABAL, which means RECEIVE. Therefore, the literal meaning of the word Kabbalah is 'that which is received.'
For something to be RECEIVED, there must be a GIVER and a RECEIVER. In Kabbalah, GOD THE FATHER is the Giver, and MAN is the Receiver. A Kabbalah is a received teaching or tradition, which came from Heaven.
Another way to describe Kabbalah is: It is the LIGHT that came from the Infinite GOD. This Light will enlighten everyone who receives the Light properly.
Kabbalah is a supernal Wisdom that cannot be discovered by human intelligence. Kabbalah can only be known via revelations from the Father. All we have to do is accept or receive it.
The FOUR CATEGORIES OF KABBALAH
Kabbalah is divided into four general categories, the 4th being the latest revelation. The first 3 categories are what the world and the Jewish Kabbalists have known. In our end-time generation today, God revealed the 4th one, which is called the MESSIANIC KABBALAH. The four categories or levels of Kabbalah are the following:
- The Theoretical Kabbalah: concerns itself primarily with the inner dimensions of reality (the spiritual worlds, souls, angels, and the like).
- The Meditative Kabbalah: allows one to reach higher elevated meditative states of consciousness through employing the Divine names, Hebrew letters permutations, and so forth.
- The Practical Kabbalah: the magical, which concerns itself with altering and influencing the course of nature. It also uses the Divine names, incantations, amulets, magical seals and various other mystical exercises. This is dangerous, as demonic and impure spirits are attracted. Therefore, Practical Kabbalah is discouraged by the leading Jewish Kabbalists.
- The MESSIANIC KABBALAH: the Kabbalah Wisdom of the King Messiah, who is Jesus Christ. The Messianic Kabbalah is the only Knowledge to truly know the Creator God in an intimate face-to-face relationship. Of all the categories of Kabbalah, Messianic Kabbalah should be the one that we should choose and spend time to study and practice.
The Kabbalah Wisdom is also known by the following Hebrew terms:
- CHOCHMAH HA-EMET, the Wisdom of Truth
- CHOCHMAH NISTERET, the Hidden Wisdom, or
- CheiN (the acronym of Chochmah Nisteret), which is the Hebrew word for GRACE or FAVOR.
ANY KABBALAH TEACHING AND PRACTICE THAT IS DEVOID OF THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS DANGEROUS, AND MUST BE AVOIDED!
Without the Messianic component, every Kabbalah is very dangerous, and it is open to the influence of Satan -- the ultimate AntiChrist.
All the Kabbalahs are inherent with power. This is the reason why many people are attracted to it. These Kabbalah powers comes from either one of the 2 sources:
- From angels, particularly the fallen angels
- From the Creator God Himself.
- The Impure and Unholy Kabbalah
- The Pure and Holy Kabbalah.
For an in-dept explanation about the 4 general categories of Kabbalah, please go to, or click: THE 4 GENERAL CATEGORIES OF KABBALAH: The World and Judaism Have Only Known Three. The 4th--The MESSIANIC KABBALAH, is the Greatest Kabbalah Revelation, Only Now Revealed in Our End-Time Generation!
-- LOPE COLUMNA --
The BIBLE EXPLAINER AND REVELATOR