Friday, July 31, 2020

Q848: How Can People Stop (OVERCOME) Sexual Perversions (IMMORALITY)?


Reactions from the Article: The SEXUAL ARENA Is The Main WAR ZONE To TEST The CHARACTER, FAITHFULNESS, and UNLEAVENING EFFORT of Every CHRISTIAN & JEW!

Some are willing to stop certain perversion of this kind but their flesh overpowers them. How can they stop this? 
 
For instance a lady who talked to me few days ago about how to be free from masturbation that started since she was 9 due to a triggered that occured between her and a family member. I was practically helpless to help her, I have no problem in this aspect and seems unable to help her. I find it hard to be in her shoe.


Lope Columna That lady needs the Holy MESSIANIC KABBALAH Wisdom of God from Heaven to have the POWER to overcome.

Jesus Tripod Stand Lope Columna You mean she needs to start reading the Zohar or listen to you always. I don't get?

Lope Columna BOTH. But, its BETTER to listen to Me; or STUDY the Posts I always post in Facebook or in my Blogs. She can go to, particularly. in the MYSTERY OF MARRIAGE Blog in Google. This is because I already simplified or made easy to understand the Zohar and the Bible; with the help and guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus Tripod Stand Lope Columna Can she get your compendium of works as a WHOLE?

Lope Columna They are in the process of being EDITED to be published as hard-bound BOOKS. I will let you know once they are already available.

Jesus Tripod Stand Lope Columna Please do. You will greatly help a lot of people. Thanks.

Jackie Ramsey Thank you for this wonderful teaching.

Jackie Ramsey Jesus Tripod Stand many do not understand the level of deliverance that must occur to even begin to start drawing closer to God. I wish I could share my testimony and how the verses in Romans 7 Apostle Paul talks of doing what you don’t want to do. 
Once God delivered me there was no more temptation. The Sexual Curses must be broken and the Spirits cast out; then the flesh and the soul nature must get free. It’s a process but so worth it. To have temptation knocked out, to be free and have the peace God promises us in John is well worth the journey. I hope I have helped.

Jesus Tripod Stand Jackie Ramsey great!

Tiotimo Bf Body of Christ amen.


For more revelations, go to the following Articles:

1. AIDS/HIV IS THE "EATING" OF SATAN. AND SAFE SEX IS NOT SAFE! The Shocking Truth About "AIDS" and STD'S Now Revealed by the Bible and the Zohar!
2. Q785: Esteemed Lope Columna, Please Explain More The Mystery/Origin of Sex. Does Romans 1:26-28 Means The Mystery of Disgusting, Shameful, Inevitable "SEX" Comes From The Time of Eating The Tree of Knowledge?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment