Saturday, July 25, 2020

Q846: Are You A PASTOR? I Think You Are.



Reactions from the Article: How Can We Spend The Short Time Remaining In A Wise and Productive Way? Please Explain The Meaning of, "TIME IS SHORT."

Hello po. Are you a Pastor? Cause, maybe I think you are.

Cathy Nama
Iloilo, Philippines



Lope Columna  I'm NOT an Ordinary Pastor. I'm the prophesied "Man From The FAR EAST" called by GOD to EXECUTE His MESSIANIC KABBALAH "COUNSEL," or the TRUE GOSPEL of CHRIST (Isaiah 46:11).
  • ...I AM GOD, and there is NONE LIKE ME… saying, My COUNSEL shall Stand, and… (Isaiah 46:9-10)
  • Calling… from the EAST, The MAN that EXECUTE MY (MESSIANIC KABBALAH) COUNSEL from a FAR COUNTRY (Far East Country => The PHILIPPINES): yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it. (Isaiah 46:11)
That is, I'm CHRIST'S Forerunner or God's 21st Century End-Time Messenger (Malachi 3:1). 

Cathy Nama Yeah, I think so. You mean is, your not like a Pastor with a cold or warm Spiritual Soul. But God sent you to be His Faithful Servant and Willing Soul. And you to become Pastor to preached His Word of Truth. Not like just a pastor like preaching with no power. And to pleasing people in his word.

I can see, the True Servants of God. And choose them to lead His peoples. That persons, the Holy spirit is living inside of them. If the Holy Spirit is in you, you feels like always hot everyday Because of His presence. And His word. I see it in our Pastor too. When He preach is not like a comfortable sounds. But in everytime He preach he is a loud voice like yell. 


And you Sir, God is with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment