Sunday, March 8, 2020

Q819: Mr. Columna, Were You A Member of The Worldwide Church of God (WCG) Before? Your Name Sounds Familiar To Me.


Hi, Good PM.

Mr Columna, were you a member of WCG before? Your name sounds familiar to me.

Antonio Beatriz
College Instructor at College of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Pampanga



Lope Columna Yes. I'm a former Member of the Worldwide Church of God (WCG) under Herbert W. Armstrong (HWA). But, now, God is using me wonderfully.

Antonio Beatriz I was also a WCG member just like you are. I'm a little bit surprised by your posts. They're new to me. Could you please send me some of your literature? Thanks.

Lope Columna Yes. My Posts are really new; as they are the fulfillment of Daniel 12:4 and many Prophesies of the 21st Century End-Time.
  • O Daniel, SHUT UP the WORDS, and SEAL THE BOOK, even to the TIME of the (21st Century) END: many shall run to and fro, and KNOWLEDGE SHALL BE INCREASED. (Dan 12:4)
Antonio Beatriz Could you please send some of those so I myself can study them personally.

Lope Columna Wala pa akong hard-copy ng mga articles ko. Maybe, you can just type my name in Google or Yahoo Search Engines of the Internet; and you can choose what articles you can study. I have about 7 Blogs/Websites in Google, wherein I immediately post my articles.

Antonio Beatriz OK, may I know how many years were you at WCG. When were you baptized? Did you attend FOT in Baguio?

Lope Columna I was baptised in WCG in the year 1978. Yes, I attended the Feast of Tabernacles (FOT) in Baguio City several times. After HWA died and the WCG was split into many "Daughter Churches," I transferred to the Philadelphia Church of God (PCG).

The Philadelphia Church of God started in the Philippines in my VISIONEERING Office in the University of the Philippines (U.P. Diliman), Quezon City. I became the PCG's First Business Manager and was later anointed as the First Deacon of the Quezon City Congregation.

Now, I'm the Founder of the Faithful BRIDE OF CHRIST Ministry of LIFE. This Group is being used by God Almighty to restore and preach the True Gospel of MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM from Heaven (Matthew 24:14, Revelation 14:6-7).

For more revelations, go to the following articles:

1. Herbert W. Armstrong and The WCG Did Not Stand in The Counsel of The LORD, which is God's MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM! It's The Same With All The WCG's Splinter Groups and All The World's Mainstream Churches! Not Standing in The LORD's Counsel Means Teaching The Lies of The False Gospel of Men.

2. WHO STOOD IN THE COUNSEL OF THE LORD? ONLY LOPE COLUMNA STOOD IN GOD'S COUNSEL OF MARRIAGE COVENANT LEADING TO THE MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM OF THE TRUE GOSPEL!
3. ALL WORLD'S CHURCHES & RELIGIONS ARE DECEIVED About Marriage and The True Gospel of Christ

Copyright 2020 © LOPE COLUMNA 

No comments:

Post a Comment