Saturday, March 7, 2020

Q818: I Want To Be A CHILD OF GOD. Please Advise Me On What To Do. Thanks.



Reactions from the Article: GOD ALSO PRAYS TO YOU TO AVOID DISASTERS. DO YOU LISTEN TO GOD'S PRAYERS? If Not, Why Do You Expect God To Listen To Your Prayers?

I want 2 be a child of God pls advice me on what to do. Thanks.


George Martins
From Lagos, Nigeria




That's a very noble intention, Mr. George Martins. Strive to be PURE & HOLY, both Physically and more on the Spiritual Level. Continue learning the Higher Dimension of Christ's Kabbalistic WORDS (John 8:31-32). 
Then said Jesus to those Jews which BELIEVED on Him, IF YE CONTINUE IN MY [Kabbalistic] WORD, then are YE My DISCIPLES indeed;  (John 8:31)
  • And YE SHALL KNOW the [Kabbalistic] TRUTH, and the [Kabbalistic] TRUTH shall make you FREE.  (John 8:32)
This means that anyone who wants to have Eternal Life as a Child of God in His Kingdom must continue to study MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM and OVERCOME his/her EVIL Inclination. 

EVERYONE WHO WILL BE GIVEN ETERNAL LIFE MUST BE OVERCOMERS OF HIS/HER EVIL INCLINATION (LUSTS and  IMMORAL URGES/DESIRES/PASSIONS, ETC.).

Everyone is under the influence of SINS because of the Primordial Sin committed by our First Parents (Genesis 3:6, Romans 3:23).
  • When the Woman saw that the Tree was good for FOOD, and that it was pleasant to the EYES, and a Tree to be desired to make one WISE, she took of the fruit thereof, and DID EAT, and gave also unto her husband with her; and HE (ADAM) DID EAT. (Gen 3:6)
  • For ALL HAVE SINNED and fall short of the Glory of God, (Rom 3:23)
Romans 3:23 means that every Human Being who ever lived is born with the so-called EVIL INCLINATIONS (Heb. YETZER HARA) from the impure mixture of GOOD & EVIL of the TREE OF KNOWLEDGE.

YETZER = to Create. And HA(RA) = to Disconnect. Therefore, YETZER HARA also means the Creative Drive that Disconnects from GOD. This YETZER HARA and its Influences/Deceptions to disconnect from the GOD ALMIGHTY are the ones that must be OVERCAME and eliminated from every CHILD OF GOD.

Thus, because of Yetzer Hara, every Person is subject to Lusts, Moral Corruptions, Interchange of Good & Evil (Right & Wrong), etc. This sinful Nature inherited from the SIN of the First Adam & Eve; caused each one of us to have immoral and sinful Urges and Desires/Passions. The proper actions to do is to OVERCAME them all; NOT to go along with them or enjoy them (Romans 12:21, 1John 2:13, 4:4, 5:4-5, Revelation 2:7, 2:11, 2:7, 2:26, 3:5, 3:12, 3:21, 21:7)
  • Be not OVERCOME of EVIL, but OVERCOME EVIL with GOOD. (Rom 12:21)
  • I write unto you, Fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, Young Men, because YE HAVE OVERCOME the WICKED ONE. I write unto you, little Children, because ye have known The Father. (1John 2:13)
  • Ye are of God, little Children, and HAVE OVERCOME THEM: BECAUSE GREATER IS HE that is IN YOU, THAN HE that is in the World. (1John 4:4)
  • For whatsoever is BORN OF GOD OVERCOMETH the world: and this is the victory that OVERCOMETH the world, even our faith. (1John 5:4)
  • WHO IS HE that OVERCOMETH the world, but HE that BELIEVETH that JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD? (1John 5:5)
  • … TO HIM that OVERCOMETH will I give to eat of the TREE OF LIFE, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God. (Rev 2:7)
  • … He that OVERCOMETH shall NOT BE HURT of the SECOND DEATH. (Rev 2:11)
  • … To him that OVERCOMETH will I give to EAT of the HIDDEN MANNA, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. (Rev 2:17)
  • And he that OVERCOMETH, and keepeth My Works unto the end, to him will I GIVE POWER OVER THE NATIONS: (Rev 2:26)
  • He that OVERCOMETH, the same shall be clothed in WHITE RAIMENT; and I will not blot out his name out of the BOOK OF LIFE, but I will confess his name before My Father, and before his angels. (Rev 3:5)
  • Him that OVERCOMETH will I make a pillar in the Temple of My God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the City of My God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of Heaven from My God: and I will write upon him My New Name. (Rev 3:12)
  • To him that OVERCOMETH will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His Throne. (Rev 3:21)
  • He that OVERCOMETH shall INHERIT ALL THINGS; and I will be his God, and he shall be My Son. (Rev 21:7)
NOTE: All Scriptures mentioned in this article are from the King James Version (KJV).

Copyright 2020 © LOPE COLUMNA 
GOD'S 21st CENTURY END-TIME MESSENGER and BIBLE EXPLAINER
The WORLD'S ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF THE EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF
 MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD
Genesis 1:1, Exodus 26:1, 5, Psalms 25:14, Proverbs 19:20, Hosea 6:2-3, Joel 2:16, 28-29, Isaiah 40:3-5, 46:10-13, Jeremiah 9:12, Ezekiel 8:2, Daniel 12:3-4, 9-10, Habakkuk 2:2-3, Malachi 3:1, 4:5-6, Matthew 17:11, 24:14, Mark 1:1-3, Luke 1:16-17, 76-79,  Romans 16:25-26, Ephesians 3:18-19, Colossians 1:25-27, Hebrews 9:8-10, Revelation 7:2, 14:6-7

 
From the Group:  Kabbalah Consciousness

Andre Van Norden i got the right to be wrong, i am a human, i am not perfect. but i cant understand the connection between kabala/zohar and the new testament? is there an explanation? 1

Chaim Vital Friedrich Weinreb brought this teachings together, we can be very lucky to have him in our language.

No comments:

Post a Comment