Friday, October 17, 2014

Q158: PETER WAS VERY FAITHFUL TO JESUS CHRIST, BUT HE DENIED HIM 3 TIMES BEFORE THE COCK CROWS. Do You Think You Are More Faithful Than The Apostle Peter? And Do You Know Better Than Herbert W. Armstrong (HWA)?



We know Peter was very faithful to Jesus Christ, but he denied Him 3 times before the cock crows. Do you think you are more faithful than the Apostle Peter? And do you know better than Herbert W. Armstrong (HWA)?

Manuel Cuizon
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia


Lope Columna Manuel, the truthful answer to your questions is this: I am no better than them; but GOD IS BETTER THAN ALL! And it is THE LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST who gave me the great responsibility of receiving and preaching the GREATEST REVELATION OF ALL TIME -- The MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM! 

FORGET ME! I AM JUST THE WRITER. PAY ATTENTION TO THE MESSAGE!

I want to emphasize that the Source of the Knowledge and Understanding about the Great Mystery of Marriage and the Mystery of Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom is God the Father via Jesus Christ! Not from me! I am just the writer. I am nobody, and there were many times I felt unqualified to do this unexpected wonderful work that suddenly came to my life! For an in-depth explanation of how small I am, and how BIG is God, please go to: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, MR. COLUMNA? Answer: God Has Chosen the Weak Things of the World to Confound the Things Which Are Mighty. (1Cor 1:27)

A STILL, SMALL VOICE

I feel no ability to explain to you the marvelous truths of the two greatest Mysteries of the Bible and the Kingdom of God. Many times I felt discouraged to continue this unexpected big job in my life! Who am I to teach these mysterious mega subjects? Then a "still, small voice" whispered to my mind, saying,
  • "It is not you who will be doing this work, Lope. You are just the instrument, the pen. God is the one working, and He is the source of this wisdom and knowledge."
Then, I experienced Godly peace and confidence. God has spoken to me! I must forget myself, other people, and the world; and do this God-given BIG job! Human personalities here are nothing and useless.

ONLY FROM GOD'S POINT OF VIEW

Please be aware that I will be writing or speaking purely from God's point of view of Marriage and the True Gospel of Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom. And expect that, almost always, God's viewpoint is in direct contrast to man's views and concepts of Marriage and the True Gospel.

Remember, Marriage and the True Gospel are both Great Mysteries! And if they are mysteries, no man can know and understand their true meaning unless God reveals it to him! The revelation of these mysteries is quite similar to the revelation of the mystery given to Daniel by God.
For an in-depth explanation about this vital subject, please go to: The SOURCE AND ORIGIN OF THE REVELATION OF THE GREAT MYSTERIES OF MARRIAGE AND THE GOSPEL OF MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE

Continued on: WHO ARE YOU REALLY, MR. LOPE COLUMNA? Answer: Lope Columna is The "Poor Boy From Masbate," Philippines Called By God To Execute His Counsel (Isaiah 46:11).

< ARE YOU A PROPHET, LOPE? Answer: If The Great Creator God Will Use The "Poor Boy From Masbate" In This Awesome Job, Then I Have To Submit!

 Copyright 2014, 2018 © LOPE COLUMNA 
GOD'S END-TIME MESSENGER & BIBLE EXPLAINER 
The WORLD'S FIRST & ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF
GOD'S MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM
(The EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD)

  (Exodus 26:1, 5, Psalms 25:14, Proverbs 19:20, Hosea 6:2-3, Isaiah 40:3-5, 46:11, Jeremiah 9:12,  Ezekiel 8:2, 
Daniel 12:3-4, 12:9-10, Habakkuk 2:2-3, Malachi 3:1, 4:5-6, Mark 1:1-3, Luke 1:16-17, Matthew 17:11, 24:14, Rev 14:6)


No comments:

Post a Comment