Saturday, November 24, 2012

Q117: IF I DON'T MARRY, WHAT COULD BE A LIVABLE SOLUTION FOR MY SEX LIFE?



Hello, Pastor Columna,

QUESTION: IF
I DON'T MARRY, WHAT COULD BE A LIVABLE SOLUTION FOR MY SEX LIFE?

Sincerely yours,


Jesuskabbalah in Germany


ANSWER. IF YOU ARE NOT MARRIED, AND YOU ARE ABLE TO SUBDUE YOUR SEXUAL DESIRE, IT IS GOOD TO STAY SINGLE, according to Apostle Paul (1Corinthians 7:6-8).
  • I wish that all people were just like me. But each has his own gift from God, one this and another that.  (1Cor 7:7 HCSB)
  • I say to the unmarried and to widows: It is good for them if they remain as I am.  (1Cor 7:8 HCSB)
IF YOU ARE ABLE TO LIVE AS A EUNUCH TO SERVE GOD WHOLEHEARTEDLY, THEN GO FOR IT!
  • For there are some eunuchs who were born so from their mother's womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of Heaven's sake. He who is able to receive it, let him receive it. (Mat 19:12 MKJV)



No comments:

Post a Comment