Monday, October 24, 2011

Q80: YOU ARE GOD'S CHOSEN SERVANT TO PROFFER UNTO MANKIND THE OPPORTUNITY TO DRINK THIS WINE OF UNDERSTANDING. This is Where I See You and I Can Only Hope that Others Can See It Also.



Don Lee Bunner: BE NOT DISMAYED. I thought it befitting after reading your last postings to give you what I hope will be some words of encouragement. You have a huge undertaking in spreading the message of Kabbalah Revelation. In the service of GOD no assignment will ever be without resistance and unseen forces of the darkness prevalent in the world. Many revealers have come before you and their tasking was great and toiling. However I wondered if you ever gave your assignment the evaluation and due consideration it deserves.

I will use a recorded example from the ministry of Christ to place you where I see you. The scriptures record that Jesus was invited to a Wedding. Soon after His arrival the host and the guest's discovered there was no more wine. As was the custom in that day this was a great embarrassment to the host. When the Mother of Jesus learned of this she presented the problem and the situation to her Son Jesus.

Now it is precisely here at this point one has to ask the question for what purpose this event needed to be recorded for future generations to read and what would we gain by reading it. A close reading of this story has a layered Prophetical analogy beyond the miracle. The story continues that Jesus had the jars filled with water and then turned the water into wine. Now, we read the element of surprise from one who tasted the newly made wine.


The remark contradicts the usual custom of the use of wine on special occasions. One usually served the good wine first and saved the old wine until people were well spirited up in their drinks and would not notice a sudden change in the taste.

Now one reading this will not really see  more than just another miracle of Jesus. But I see in the metaphysical spiritual realm the Prophetical Works and the promise that the body of Christ in the dispensation promised will drink
a new wine. Further I believe that this wine has been saved and that the Wine is the Kabbalah of Understanding. And like the spiritual analogy in the story above take note it was served last. We are in that dispensation which is the last. I feel it and I sense it with signs every where abundant. The Kabbalah has been preserved and being proffered last.

If you do not picture yourself in the spiritual analogy of this recorded occasion its quite OK for me. This is where I see you and I can only hope that others can see it also. YOU ARE GOD'S CHOSEN SERVANT to proffer unto mankind the opportunity to drink their fill of this wine of understanding
.

I PRAY FOR YOUR EVERY DAY SUCCESS...      /// DON ///


Lope Columna: Thank you very much, Don. I'm encouraged by your comments and perceptions, especially with your deep understanding of the miracle of the Lord turning water into the wine with the best taste. At the same, I'm sobered by your statements about the gravity of the responsibility of being chosen by God to disseminate His Messianic Kabbalah revelations to the whole world. Whatever it is, I'm always at the service of our Great and Almighty God -- the Creator of the Universe and everything!

Don Lee Bunner: SHALOM BRO. LOPE. Thank you for your kind reply. In order to bring you to a point where you have some recess time, ponder over in your mind the following:

There are several instances where GOD provided Jesus the situations and events to demonstrate in the natural or the physical what is to take place in the spiritual for a later generation. A short distance in scripture reading you
find the story of Lazarus. There are others, but the point is that they are prophetical revelations to a generation that was at the time yet unborn.

It is sufficiently enough for me to determine that what you are doing and what you are revealing is THE UNSEALED CHOICE WINE OF GOD'S WORD reserved for our day. So be encouraged in order to encourage others and Spread the Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom. The World is at a cross road in the evolution of Christs Original Message. It is now time for Kabbalah Wisdom to claim her Children. So press on Brother and be of good cheer. I send my most cordial reflections and best regards, in Jesus Name Amen... /// DON ///


Lope Columna: Yes, Don. I also have the feeling and conviction that the year 2012 is the start of my public appearance to spread the precious Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom to the whole world. It has been ten years now since 2002, when God started to reveal to me His deep wisdom of Messianic Kabbalah. I now felt obliged to really come out, and speak in the open, in person, to spread this supernal Messianic Kabbalah to the general public. Your encouragement adds impetus to really go in this direction. Thank you again for your support and encouragement.


COMMENTS

Ian Pdb Sir Lope, I know that you're doing what you know that God calls you to do. God has led you to your calling and now you're already on the line of work.



No comments:

Post a Comment