Thursday, October 20, 2011

Q78: HOW CAN I BE SURE THAT THE YOUNG LADY I'M DATING IS GOD'S CHOICE FOR ME? Or is Such A Concept A Myth? Also, What Can I Do As Her Father Shows Disapproval of Our Being Together?

 

Good day, Sir. You are one of the few men whose opinion I value the most. Please, I need your opinion on this issue.

How can I be sure that the young lady I'm dating is God's choice for me? Or is such a concept a myth?

Also, what can I do as her Father shows disapproval of our being together? Please, I need your urgent reply as touching this.

TIMOTHY ADEBIYI
Principal Officer at Pathway Consults
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria


Lope Columna: There is such thing as a SOUL MATE. If the Lady you are dating is your soul mate, God will create ways, events and scenarios for the two of you to be married. If she is not your soul mate, God still allows you and that Lady you are dating to be married, if you are really serious about marrying her.


The main thing that you should look for a wife, is that she should be submissive to your leadership and decisions, as the God-ordained husband and Father of your family-to-be.

To be safe and guided by God, you must ask Him for a wife (Proverbs 19:14).

House and riches are an inheritance from Fathers, but A PRUDENT WIFE IS FROM THE LORD. (Pro 19:14 HNV)

If her Father is in disapproval of you, know the reason why. 


What is it that her Father is against you? Show or prove to her Father that his perception about you is wrong. Or if it is true, then show him the reason/s why, and show him your good qualities and capabilities; that you can be a good husband and provider to his daughter and the family you are about to raise. These I am saying if you really love and desire that woman to be your wife.

Timothy Adebiyi: Thanks for the reply, Sir, despite your busy schedule. Sir, I prefer to be given a wife by God but how will I know the woman after I've prayed? Is it by a dream or what?


Lope Columna: Pray and ask God for a wife, have faith on Him, and wait for events and situations that God will create to give you the wife you asked for. You can ask God for a sign. Or, you can decide what sign it is, and let that sign be known to God.


Timothy Adebiyi: Thank you sir. Your counsel has liberated me. Oh, I'm grateful!


Copyright 2015, 2018 © LOPE COLUMNA
GOD'S END-TIME MESSENGER and BIBLE EXPLAINER 
The WORLD'S FIRST and ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF
GOD'S MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM
(The EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD)

  (Exodus 26:1, 5, Psalms 25:14, Proverbs 19:20, Hosea 6:2-3, Isaiah 40:3-5, 46:11, Jeremiah 9:12, Ezekiel 8:2, 
Daniel 12:3-4, 12:9-10, Habakkuk 2:2-3, Malachi 3:1, 4:5-6, Mark 1:1-3, Luke 1:16-17, Matthew 17:11, 24:14, Rev 14:6)


No comments:

Post a Comment