Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Q839: Aside From The Bible Speaking About a MAN From The East, How Do You Know That This MAN IS YOU? (There Is No Other Human Being Teaching Messianic Kabbalah Gospel In The World).


Lope, I found you when I was at a stand still point. I wanted to combine and understand the Torah/Bible and Kabbalah and then I found you who puts all these things together as Messianic Kabbalah. My finding you was NOT a coincidence, it was written. There is no other Human Being teaching Messianic Kabbalah so far.

QUESTION: Aside from the Bible speaking about a MAN from the East, how do you know that this MAN IS YOU?
  1. DID Jesus appear to you? 
  2. Did you travel to the Universe to receive the mandate? 
  3. Did Angels come to you? 
  4. Did you have a Vision? 
  5. Do you have a direct line of communication?
  6. Did you meditate for 50 hours Non-stop?
These questions come from my heart. As a child asks many questions, so do I.
Many thanks!

Cella Mar
From the U.S.A.



Celia, only numbers 4 & 5, out of the 6 methods you mentioned are the means by which I got the Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom Revelations from God. I received ALL the supernal Revelations from the ZOHAR, the Living BIBLE, and by the Holy Spirit (John 16:13).
  
I knew that the "Man From The FAR EAST" is a Filipino named LOPE COLUMNA because only me knows the MESSIANIC KABBALAH Counsel of God. This means that only me did The LORD God called and anointed to "EXECUTE GOD'S COUNSEL" (Isaiah 46:11). As you said, "There is no other Human Being teaching Messianic Kabbalah so far."

GOD used the term, "RAVENOUS BIRD," which is the very common "UWAK" as popularly called in the Philippines. This UWAK or Ravenous Bird is a non-kosher Bird, which means a Gentile, not a Jew. Filipinos are Gentiles. 

The "UWAK" is the very first Bird that Noah released (after the Global Flood subsided) to spy on the Earth. And, this "UWAK" was even mentioned by Christ for all Christians and Jews to learn from (Luke12:24).

GOD SPOKE TO LOPE COLUMNA: => WITH A STILL, SMALL VOICE.

A "still, small voice" whispered to my mind, saying, "It is not you who will be doing this work, Lope. You will be My Instrument, My PEN and My END-TIME MESSENGER. The LORD God is the one working, and He is the source of these supernal MESSIANIC KABBALAH Wisdom and Knowledge that will be revealed to you." 

ONLY MR. COLUMNA FULFILLED THE PROPHESY OF HABAKKUK 2:2-3

God told me to write His Scriptures in a Tablet Format. This makes me the ONLY PREACHER in the Whole World using what I called as the "SCRIPTURAL GRAPHICS"; fulfilling the Prophecy of Habakkuk 2:2-3.
  • WRITE the [MESSIANIC KABBALAH] VISION…make it PLAIN ON TABLETS, that he may RUN who reads it. For the [MESSIANIC KABBALAH] VISION is for an Appointed TIME… at the [21st Century] END-TIME it shall Speak, and NOT LIE… (Hab 2:2-3).
THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDED AND TAUGHT ME THE DEEP SECRETS AND MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD! (John 14:26, 16:13-14, 1Corinthians 2:10)
  • The Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom The FATHER will send in My Name, He shall TEACH YOU ALL THINGS… (John 14:26 KJV)
  • When the SPIRIT OF TRUTH comes, He WILL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL THE TRUTH... He will also declare to you what is to come. (John 16:13 HCSB)
  • I will INSTRUCT YOU and TEACH YOU in the WAY which YOU SHOULD GO; I will COUNSEL you, My Eye shall be on you. (Psalms 32:8 MKJV)
  • Though you FALL, you shall not be utterly cast down: for The LORD upholdeth you with His Hand. (Psalms 37:24 KJV)
  • "I, The LORD, have called you in [MESSIANIC KABBALAH] RIGHTEOUSNESS, and will hold your hand, and will keep you, and make you a Covenant for the People, as a LIGHT for the Gentiles; (Isa 42:6 HNV)
  • Though THY BEGINNING was SMALL, yet THY LATTER END should greatly INCREASE. (Job 8:7 KJV)
Then, I experienced Godly peace and confidence as I listened to God's Kabbalistic instructions.
  
For more revelations, go to the following articles:

1. HOW & WHAT DID GOD ALMIGHTY SPEAK TO LOPE COLUMNA OF THE PHILIPPINES? The LORD God Anointed Him With The Oil Of Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom => To Restore & Execute God's Counsel (The Everlasting Gospel); In Preparation For The Glorious Return of Christ!

2. The SERIES OF EVENTS... THAT LED TO THE DISCOVERY OF THE TWO INTERDEPENDENT GREAT MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE: THE GREAT MYSTERY OF MARRIAGE, AND THE MYSTERY OF MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM.

3. WHY DID JESUS CHRIST REVEALED THE THREE (3) GREAT MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD TO LOPE COLUMNA, And Not To Others?

Copyright 2020 © LOPE COLUMNA
GOD'S 21st CENTURY END-TIME MESSENGER and BIBLE EXPLAINER
The WORLD'S ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF THE EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF


From the Group: Kabbalah Consciousness

Pim Cal Ren Funny a gentile using a Jewish, literature to self-justify, its throne to men.

What should we call you master? Or Messiah?
A non Jew messiah that's Wow!

I'm a Filipino lope wag Kang pa bida. Mali, yang gnagawa mo pano mo ma lalaman ang tama sa mali, kung ayaw mo mag pa correct. (Pride)

Your so into Christianity you should know what the 7 deadly sins are.. made popular by Christian / Catholic.

Job 8:7😁 hi, messiah lope (self proclaimed)

Chaim Vital In the end always an outsider will be the emissary, like in every film and series ;)

Carson Kathi Not so nice to come here and see others mocking another person for any reason whatsoever. Bullies justify why they go on the attack and it doesn't stop with one person or one post.  1

Pim Cal Ren Carson Kathi um is it me?

Carson Kathi Pim Cal Ren You've made a valid point. If you need to question whether it is yourself that is acting the bully then perhaps looking within would help you answer your own question?

River Folsom Oh please

Pim Cal Ren Carson Kathi oh ego system 😁
Like a click bait lol.

Now I got baited. Well I'll break that system then. How?

By saying - sorry wrong guy (not me assume much😁) good dayπŸ‘

Carson Kathi Lope, I honestly have enough obsessive compulsive people in my life. Sometimes we have to drain the swamp so we can stand on solid ground.



No comments:

Post a Comment