Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Q826: HOW Will I Know If The FOOD I Am Eating Is KOSHER?




Kuya Lope Columna ... since about Kosher food na ito I want to try po pero HOW WILL I KNOW IF IT'S KOSHER?

No harm if I will follow the Jewish naman eh as long as it is good for health.

Arlene Aguilar


Lope Columna Arlene, Go to the entire Chapter of LEVITICUS 11. This is God's official LIST of Kosher and Non-Kosher Meats that He wants us to follow.  Or, you can go to the following articles:

5. SWARMING CREATURES On The Ground => WHAT TO EAT and NOT TO EAT According To GOD'S LAW of Clean and Unclean Meats/Foods


Arlene Aguilar okay thanks. Then I will follow it. Ingat din po kayo.


Lope Columna F
or more revelations, go to the following articles:  

1. Q825: What Is The ROOT-CAUSE and ROOT-SOLUTION To COVID-19? People, Even Those In All Nations' Health Departments DO NOT KNOW!
2. What Can We Find In The HEART of The TORAH, which is The HEART OF GOD? Answer: It Is The LAW of What Meat (Food) To Eat, and What NOT To Eat. Are You After God's Own Heart?


No comments:

Post a Comment