Friday, January 3, 2020

Q801: Sir, How Can I Cope Up Living in a House With Many People From Different Places?



Hi, gud morning sir; I am Faith

Q1.  Sir, how can I cope up living in a house with many people from different places? l mean to say with many trouble from one person or the other.

Q2. I would like you to educate me more about the King.

Itz Faith 
From Lagos, Nigeria




A1. Lope Columna Hi, Faith! You are living with so many CARNAL People. The Troubles you mentioned are to be expected. You have to get out from that Place, or find a solemn and peaceful place or House; even to spend time with God. This is similar to the situation and God's Command in Genesis 12:1 and Revelation 18:4-5.
  • The LORD said to Abram: Go out from your Land, your Relatives, and your Father's House to the land that I will show you. (Gen 12:1 HCSB)
  • COME OUT OF HER, My people, That YOU MAY NOT BE PARTAKERS OF HER SINS, and That YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE OF HER PLAGUES. (Rev 18:4 MKJV)
  • For her SINS joined together, even up to Heaven, and GOD HAS REMEMBERED HER UNJUST DEEDS. (Rev 18:5 MKJV)  
For more explanations, go to: GET OUT FROM THE GRASP OF THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD & EVIL. You Must Now Taste From the TREE OF LIFE (Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom)!
 Itz Faith Ok thanks. I will like u to educate me more about the King.

Q2. I would like you to educate me more about the King.
A2. Lope Columna Just continue to read and study more all my posts. All of them are posted in the following Websites/Blogs: 
  1. The BRIDE OF CHRIST MINISTRY OF LIFE
  2. The MESSIANIC KABBALAH REVOLUTION! 
  3. The MARRIAGE AND FAMILY UNIVERSE 
  4. The BIBLE EXPLAINER AND REVELATOR 
  5. COLUMNA MESSIANIC RESEARCH 
  6. COLUMNA BITES OF WISDOM 
  7. ENERGY-CLIMATE WORLD CHALLENGE
For more explanations, go to: DOES GOD HAS WEBSITES/BLOGS IN THE INTERNET? YES. They Are Written By God's Chosen Filipino "Man From The Far East" As Inspired By The Holy Spirit. Learn God's Supernal Revelations And Prepare For Christ's Glorious Return!

Copyright 2020 © LOPE COLUMNA 
GOD'S 21st CENTURY END-TIME MESSENGER and BIBLE EXPLAINER
The WORLD'S ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF THE EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF
 MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD



No comments:

Post a Comment