Thursday, September 19, 2019

Q774: I Am Worried Because I Have Very Short Hair. It Means I'm A Sinner. I Will Have Long Hair Now. Thanks For This Message.



Reactions from the Article: What About Those Women Who Cut and Shorten Their Hair Like a Man? Answer: They Are Committing The SIN of The FALLEN ANGELS!
  1. I read this now. And, I am worrying because I have a very short hair; it means I am a sinner. I will have long hair now. Thanks for this message.
  2. What is your Religion, Sir? If you don't mind. For the complete answer, go to Q775.
  3. Are you a FILIPINO, Sir? For the complete answer, go to Q776.
Anewor Telid



Lope Columna It's OK, Anewor Telid. It's like REPENTANCE.

Anewor Telid I don't know this.

Lope Columna Now, you know. Just don't do it again.

Anewor Telid Yah, thanks. If I have free time I want to read all your post.

Lope Columna You, and EVERYONE Must study and internalize God's MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM. This is the ONLY WAY to prepare for the 2nd Coming of Christ.

Anewor Telid What is your Religion, Sir? If you don't mind.

Lope Columna My Religion is the TRUE RELIGION of Mankind; that is, the RELIGION of Jesus Christ => The SUPERNAL MESSIANIC JUDAISM.


For more revelations about the TRUE RELIGION, go to:
 
Anewor Telid What I mean is dimension, Sir. I am a Methodist, Sir, also a religion of Jesus Christ. Are you a Filipino, Sir?

Lope Columna Yes, I'm a FILIPINO. And, all the Religions of this World (No Exemptions) are NOT the Religion of Christ. This is because ALL WORLD RELIGIONS are connected to the Forbidden Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil. Only Christ's True Religion is connected to the TREE OF LIFE.

Anewor Telid Ah. I want more info to learn more.

Lope Columna You can go to the following Websites/Blogs to learn more:

THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES/BLOGS ARE ALL UNDER THE GUIDANCE AND CONTROL OF CHRIST'S SPIRIT OF TRUTH 
  1. The BRIDE OF CHRIST MINISTRY OF LIFE 
  2. The MESSIANIC KABBALAH REVOLUTION! 
  3. The MARRIAGE AND FAMILY UNIVERSE 
  4. The BIBLE EXPLAINER AND REVELATOR 
  5. COLUMNA MESSIANIC RESEARCH 
  6. COLUMNA BITES OF WISDOM 
  7. ENERGY-CLIMATE WORLD CHALLENGE
Anewor Telid Ok sir. Thank you.

For more revelatory explanations, go to the following articles:

1. DOES GOD HAS WEBSITES/BLOGS IN THE INTERNET? YES. They Are Written By God's Chosen Filipino "Man From The Far East" As Inspired By The Holy Spirit. Learn God's Supernal Revelations And Prepare For Christ's Glorious Return!
2. THANK YOU SO INCREDIBLY MUCH FOR YOUR WEBSITES. I PRAISE GOD FOR THE HEAVY, LIGHT-FILLED WORK YOU ARE DOING. An Answer to My Prayer. Your Websites Are Very Heartening to Me, and They Confirmed So Much of What Our Teacher -- The Holy Spirit Has Been Teaching Me.


Copyright 2019 © LOPE COLUMNA 
GOD'S 21st CENTURY END-TIME MESSENGER and BIBLE EXPLAINER
The WORLD'S ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF THE EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF
 MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD


No comments:

Post a Comment