Friday, April 5, 2019

Q712: Am I Doing The Right Thing; Teaching Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom To Little Children?



Hi Lope,

I am still teaching Collin Messianic Kabbalah and he is so excited about Yeshua coming in the clouds and always ask when.

His parents do not care about God and Collin thought they believe in God but later told me they don’t believe in God. Collin always would talk about God and told his parents all the exciting things and they told him not to talk about God to anyone. Also, his dad hangs around people that are into drugs and he rents to gay girls next door. It's very hard to see kids around such a DARK environment. 

Also, Collin has asthma and allergy’s and a bad upper respiratory cold so I give him a lot of herbs which help a lot. But, he has coughing that don’t stop so he has been to a Doctor a lot and gave inhaler and steroids for cough. I prefer the herbs but when parents just come and take them out I say he’s pretty sick and also Claire has the bad cold but it seems they don’t care so every time they come back sicker so doing the best I can when they are here. So, I know it’s spiritual battle so when they come to get them from me and Dirk pray for Gods will be done and trust that there angel protect them. I think maybe because I am teaching Collin? 

Anyway he is learning so much. We are learning about the 10 Sefirot. He knows the names of the Top 3 and Da'ath. And we learn about Zeir Anpin, and how it’s the soul that became flesh in Yeshua. 

I told him that at the Judgment Time people will get a chance to go to God's School but if they don’t want God they will be destroyed.  

Or, as he says it, the ground will swallow them; as we had watched the Ten Commandments and he saw the people that don’t want God. 

He also told his mom and she just wants me to teach God is love and believe in God ok. But, I told her I won’t lie to Collin; he ask me lots of question and I will tell him the Truth.

So any advice or prayers would be great. Sorry, so long. Thank you so much,

LOLA RUTHERFORD 
Salem, Oregon, USA


LOPE COLUMNA: Continue on with your efforts, Lola. God is pleased. He will protect you and Collin. By the way, How old now is Collin?

LOLA: Collin is gonna be 6 July 27, and Claire is gonna be 3 May 6, so I will start teaching her soon🌈🗝 Thank you!

LOPE COLUMNA: Thanks also, and welcome, Lola. I remembered the prophecies of the Zohar and the Bible saying that in the 21st Century End-Time, Little Children will learn God's Secrets (Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom) from Heaven. It seems that You and Collin are fulfilling those End-Time Prophecies (Matthew 19:13-15, 11:25).
  • LITTLE CHILDREN were brought to Christ, that He should put His hands on them and pray. And the DISCIPLES REBUKED THEM. (Mat 19:13 MKJV)
  • But Jesus said, ALLOW the LITTLE CHILDREN to  COME TO ME, and DO NOT FORBID THEM; for of SUCH IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. (Mat 19:14 MKJV)
  • And HE LAID HIS HANDS ON THEM... (Mat 19:15 MKJV)
  • Jesus...said, I GIVE PRAISE TO YOU, O FATHER, LORD OF HEAVEN and EARTH, because YOU HAVE KEPT these THINGS SECRET from the WISE and the MEN OF LEARNING, and have MADE THEM CLEAR TO LITTLE CHILDREN. (Mat 11:25 BBE) 

WHO IS THE GREATEST IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD?

LOPE COLUMNA: The following Scriptures confirmed the super-importance of the LITTLE CHILD attitude to the Eternal Salvation of a Person (Matthew 18:2-5). 
  • JESUS called a LITTLE CHILD unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you, EXCEPT YE BE CONVERTED, and BECOME AS LITTLE CHILDREN, ye shall not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. (Mat 18:2-3 KJV)
  • WHOSOEVER therefore shall HUMBLE HIMSELF as this LITTLE CHILD, the SAME IS GREATEST in the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. (Mat 18:4 KJV)
  • And whoso shall RECEIVE ONE such LITTLE CHILD IN MY NAME RECEIVETH ME. (Mat 18:5 KJV) 
LOLA: Collin said to me yesterday; Grandma, I prayed to God at School today; and said I was really sorry when I do bad things. And can you change me to be more like You, the Butterfly, and not the caterpillar. That was so special to hear him say that.
LOPE COLUMNA: Wow! Glad to hear that. I hope and pray that Collin will grow up to be really RIGHTEOUS; and that God can use him in His coming Kingdom. 

For more explanations, go to the following articles:

1. Today, THE MESSIANIC KABBALAH MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD MUST BE TAUGHT, EVEN TO LITTLE CHILDREN! You Must Have the Little Child Attitude to Understand God's Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom, and Enter the Kingdom of God!
2. HOW TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE TRUE GOSPEL OF MESSIANIC KABBALAH. Messianic Kabbalah is a Very Strong and Heavy Truth; Yet, It Can Be Understood Only With The 'Little Child' Attitude!
3. WHO IS THE 'LITTLE CHILD' IN ISAIAH 11:6? IT'S CHRIST JESUS Made As MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM That Restores and Governs EVERYTHING!


Copyright 2019 © LOPE COLUMNA

No comments:

Post a Comment