Friday, March 29, 2019

Q709: ONLY In The Philippines? As My Teacher in Our School I Will Not Forget Your Good Teachings. I'm Proud of You Because You Are Given Messiah Kabbalah Wisdom By The Great Creator God



Thank you very much for the Accomplishments and Teachings that you gave and feed into our minds. Those Words from the Messianic Kabbalah that you shared to us, Sir!


As my Teacher in our school I will not forget your Good Teachings. I'm proud of you because you are given the Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom from Heaven by The Creator God that you teach. I will put  into my mind all those that you preached to me.

Sad to say, just like a morning or just a dream you separated with us, Sir! Again, thank you very much for the time that you share. I will not forget you, my Teacher. Sir, I'm here if you need me. Or call me at Tel. 982 1893 or mobile no. 0916-824-5166.

Jessie B. Tacliad



Lope Columna Thanks, Jessie. In this world, we have to face the reality that there is always a new Beginning and a new Ending. It's pleasant to see that the memories that were planted during my teaching and stay at Clark Education City (CEC) have taken root, especially in you. So, take heart. We will meet again.
 
Jessie B. Tacliad I know God has plan for you.

 
Lope Columna
For more revelatory explanations, go to the following articles:

1. The REVELATIONS OF NEW BEGINNING and The GREAT MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD. (List of Articles)
2. Who is LOPE COLUMNA? The God-Chosen Man From The Far East To Preach God's Counsel! (List of Articles)


Copyright 2019 © LOPE COLUMNA
GOD'S 21st CENTURY END-TIME MESSENGER & BIBLE EXPLAINER
The WORLD'S ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF THE EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF
 MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment