Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Q578: Are You Suggesting That Every Church and Saint Until YOU Were WRONG?



Are you suggesting that every Church and Saint until you, were wrong? 
RONALD CRISS
MA in Theology, Xavier University




Ron, the shocking answer to your question is YES, according to The Almighty God and His Bible. And, it is not a suggestion; it is the TRUTH. It is the WORD OF GOD, not mine, as written in the Bible.  

To make it more accurate, it is The ALMIGHTY GOD who revealed that Truth and is the ONE doing it (Isaiah 46:9-11)

That is, it is true that everyone and every Church are WRONG in their Biblical Knowledge until God reveals to them His hidden Messianic Kabbalah Knowledge and Wisdom from Heaven.

In other words, they KNOW NOTHING YET, as they ought to know God's supernal Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom. This is what the Apostle Paul said that every Christian, Jew, Church, and Religion KNOW NOTHING YET if they do not know God's Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom (1Corinthians 8:2). These include the Angels in Heaven, Prophets, and Kings, including King David, King Solomon, and the Prophet Daniel. (1Peter 1:12, Luke 10:24). 

Did you not notice that my articles are full of Scriptures to support what I am saying? Those are not my words and statements. Those are the sayings and messages from God the Father and Christ Jesus.

And, as for me, I do not claim any merit of my own. I am just a nobody. But, it is The WILL of God The FATHER to use me as His End-Time Messenger and PEN to preach His TRUE GOSPEL in the 21st Century End-Time; in preparation for the Glorious Return of Christ (Malachi 3:1). Thus, God's Spirit of Truth guides me to understand ALL OF THE TRUTH (John 16:13-14). 
  • When the SPIRIT OF TRUTH comes, He will guide you into all the truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak whatever He hears. He will also declare to you what is to come. He will glorify Me, because He will take from what is Mine and declare it to you. (John 16:13-14 HCSB)
As Christ's Spirit of Truth is guiding me, I am not speaking of my own, contrary to what you said: "you are just reading what's available in print and understanding it in your own way." 

I just speak and write whatever I hear from the Spirit of Christ. I glorify Christ, and I just take what is from Him, and it becomes my job to declare it to those in the world who are willing to listen.

For additional revelatory explanations, go to the following articles: 

1. MANY PROPHETS, KINGS, and Heavenly Angels Wanted To Know The TRUE GOSPEL of MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM. Yet, God Did Not Allow Them! God Fully Revealed This Top-Secret Wisdom Only To The FILIPINO Ravenous "Man From The Far East." WHY?

2. DO YOU KNOW THE TRUE GOSPEL OF MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM; Of Which The Heavenly Angels Are Scrambling To Know? You Need This Supernal Wisdom To Manage The Universe! And You Are To Teach It To The Angels in Heaven! 

Copyright 2018 © LOPE COLUMNA

No comments:

Post a Comment