Monday, March 19, 2018

Q318: Is It a SIN Not To Know The Year, Month, Day and Hour of Christ's 2nd Coming?



The following Questions and Answers were generated by the article: WHAT YEAR IS THE END OF THIS WORLD AND CHRIST'S RETURN, ACCORDING TO YOUR BIBLE? Now, God The Father Revealed 2030 As The Secret Year of The Glorious Return of Christ And End of The World! Prepare Yourself On or Before 2030!

If I know or not will it help me to be save? My concern is to be ready everyday cause I don't know if I'm gonna die today, the next day; so every day I repent and depend on Jesus Grace and try my best to obey His Commandment in behalf of my short comings. 

So my question: Does knowing the date of Christ's Return, will it help me to be saved? I mean is it a sin not to know the year month day and hour of His 2nd coming?

Kenshin Himura
From the Group: iOBEY GOD BECAUSE...




Lope Columna Kenshin Himura, how can you be ready when you don't know the Day and Hour of Christ's 2nd Coming? Can one really prepare for the coming of a Thief in the Night?


The exact Day and Hour of Christ's Return can be known only by digesting the TRUE GOSPEL of God's MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM.

For more explanations, go to: WHY BILLIONS OF PEOPLE DIED IN NOAH'S GLOBAL FLOOD? WHY THE 2ND TEMPLE DESTROYED? WHY THE GREAT TRIBULATION? WHY BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS & JEWS REJECTED BY CHRIST? The Same Reason: They Believed The LIE of "NO ONE KNOWS" The Time of Christ's Coming!

Kenshin Himura Like I said is knowing the date of His second coming will increase my chances of salvation? And what are the standard of being ready?


It is not believing only in Jesus and overcoming sin by His Grace and trusting only in Him every day that we can be safe and save. Like I said will it help to be save just to know the date? 

What is the requirement of salvation? Is it not overcoming sin by the Grace of Jesus and accepting Him as your Savior . So you mean even if i repent and turn away from sin, and believe and accept Jesus Christ as my personal savior and having faith in Him, I'm still not subject to salvation just because I don't know the date? 

What if he will come on the date that you said and I didn't know that it was the date, but i already repented confess and already accepted Jesus Christ and already turn away from sin for years, so I will still not be save cause like you said I'm still not ready cause I didn't know. Yes or No.

Lope Columna How can you really repent when you don't know the deep meaning of God's Law, Commandments, Judgments, and Statutes (Malachi 4:4)? In other words, you  can not really repent, when you don't know what to repent of -- according to God's definitions and standard.

  • "Lord," someone asked Him, "are there FEW BEING SAVED?" Christ said to them, (Luke 13:23 HCSB)
  • "MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ENTER THROUGH THE NARROW DOOR, because I tell you, MANY WILL TRY TO ENTER AND WON'T BE ABLE once the homeowner gets up and shuts the Door. (Luke 13:24-25 HCSB)
  • Then, you will stand outside and knock on the door, saying, 'Lord, open up for us!' He will answer you, 'I DON'T KNOW YOU, or  WHERE YOU'RE FROM.' (Luke 13:25 HCSB)
Kenshin Himura your not even answering me directly. Does it involve Salvation? And your judging me already that I do not know His Commandment just because I don't agree with your theology. Is it not true repentance admitting your sin,  humbling your self before God, confessing your sin. And turning away from sin. Is it not that true repentance?

Again just answer me yes or no. Knowing the date of His return will save me? Or Is it a sin not to know? Just answer me directly.

Lope Columna YES. Its a SIN NOT TO KNOW. Because IF YOU DON'T KNOW, CHRIST ALSO DON'T KNOW YOU, which means you are rejected out of the Kingdom of God, out of Salvation (Matthew 7:23, 25:10-12, Luke 13:24-25)!

Kenshin Himura Really, its a sin? Where can I read that from the Bible?

Kenshin Himura Ahh, so you mean knowing the exact date will save me? Like you said, yes. Where in the Bible can I read that? Cause my Bible told me that only Jesus can save me.


1) IF you don't know the TIME of CHRIST'S COMING, then you know nothing yet about GOD'S BIBLE (1Corinthians 8:2).

2) IF you don't know GOD'S BIBLE, you don't know JESUS CHRIST.

3) IF you don't know JESUS CHRIST, you don't know GOD The FATHER.

4) IF you don't know The FATHER and CHRIST, then the FATHER and CHRIST DON'T KNOW YOU also (Matthew 7:23, Luke 13:27).

5) Then, you are REJECTED, as you are disqualified to receive ETERNAL LIFE (John 17:3).

6) The Door of GOD'S KINGDOM is tightly shut for you (Luke 13:24-25, Matthew 25:10-12).

7) OUTSIDE, you have nothing to do, but, "WEEP and "gnash your teeth" in outer DARKNESS (Matthew 8:12, 13:42, 13:50, 22:13, 24:51, 25:30, Luke 13:28). 


Kenshin Himura I know my Jesus, don't worry. He is a loving forgiving, merciful one. A Jesus were my soul find rest and safety , were I know as long as I depend on Him, trust in Him, obey Him, I'm in safety.

Lope Columna Don't be DECEIVED. You must be careful about the Jesus you are talking about; because there is that fake "ANOTHER JESUS" that is being preached today by almost all mainstream Pastors and Churches (2Corinthians 11:3-4). 
  • But I fear that, AS THE SERPENT DECEIVED EVE by his cunning, your Minds may be corrupted from a complete and pure devotion to Christ. (2Cor 11:3 HCSB)
  • For IF HE that cometh PREACHETH ANOTHER JESUS, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive ANOTHER SPIRIT, which ye have not received, or ANOTHER GOSPEL, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. (2Cor 11:4 KJV) 
That's why YOU must know the Genuine JESUS CHRIST.
Copyright 2018 © LOPE COLUMNA
GOD'S END-TIME MESSENGER and BIBLE EXPLAINER 
The WORLD'S First and Only END-TIME PREACHER of 
The EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL of The KINGDOM OF GOD 
(God's Supernal MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM)

(Hosea 6:2-3, Isaiah 40:3-5, 46:11, Jeremiah 9:12, Malachi 3:1, 4:5-6, Matthew 17:11, 24:14, Rev 14:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment