Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Q235: I Saw Your Post About The 5 WISE VIRGINS, but I Have No Idea of MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM. Would You Teach Me?



Hi there! I saw a your post about the 5 Virgins but I have no idea of Kabala. Would you teach me?

Anonymous

Lope Columna II Messianic Kabbalah is the Wisdom of the Everlasting Gospel of the Melchizedek High-Priesthood. This Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom is very different and is the opposite of the commonly known Kabbalah in the world.

ANONYMOUS: Ok but how to get this wisdom? Who teaches it? I have a thirst of knowledge.


Lope Columna II Only the Filipino "Man from the Far East" was given by the LORD God the Authority and Revelations to "EXECUTE GOD'S COUNSEL," which means to teach or preach the Everlasting Gospel of MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM to all the People and Nations of the World (Matthew 24:14, Revelations 14:6).

ANONYMOUS: I don't believe that. I believe in equality of creation. God does not make description about human creation. He said I made human as crown of creature and in my own image.

You have to believe God Himself, as He prophesied to call the ravenous Filipino Man from the Far East to execute His Counsel of Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom => The Core and Foundation of the coming Millennial reign of the King Messiah Christ Jesus (Isaiah 46:9-11). 
  • I AM GOD… there is NONE LIKE ME…saying, MY COUNSEL SHALL STAND, and…calling… from the EAST, The MAN that EXECUTE MY COUNSEL from a FAR COUNTRY… (ISA 46:9-11).
ANONYMOUS: Ok so who is he and where to find him?

For an introduction to God's MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM, go to: INTRODUCING GOD'S MESSIANIC KABBALAH FROM THE TREE OF LIFE VS. THE SATANIC KABBALAH FROM THE TREE OF DEATH. God's Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom is The Source of The TRUE GOSPEL of Christ! Satanic Kabbalah is The Source of The FALSE GOSPEL of Men. 

< Copyright 2017, 2018 © LOPE COLUMNA > 
GOD'S END-TIME MESSENGER & BIBLE EXPLAINER 
PREACHER of The TRUE GOSPEL of The Kabbalistic KINGDOM OF GOD
(Matthew 24:14, 17:11, Hosea 6:2-3, Malachi 3:1, 4:5-6, Isaiah 40:3-5, 46:11, Jeremiah 9:12,  Rev 14:6)



No comments:

Post a Comment