Friday, June 17, 2016

Q195: Are You The RAVENOUS BIRD-MAN of Isaiah 46:11? I'm Really Amazed By The Revelations of God To You. I'm Blessed To Know Such A Great Person Like You. Thank God For Your Life.



Are you the author of the BRIDE OF CHRIST Blog, and the RAVENOUS BIRD-MAN of Isaiah 46:11? 

I'm really amazed by the Revelations of God to you. I believe that you are a person who does what God has told him to do. Wow, I'm blessed to know such a Great Person like you. Thank God for your life. 

JAY MAGUS
Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
PHILIPPINES



LOPE: You are right in your analysis, Jay. For more revelations about this vital subject, go to: WHO IS THE END-TIME "RAVENOUS BIRD-MAN" FROM THE FAR EAST? Was It King Cyrus, Or Somebody Else? What Does It Mean, RAVENOUS? Christ Commanded Us To Study The Raven, Because There Are Secrets Of Salvation Possessed By This Bird!

JAY: Oh wow. I'm just really amazed by the revelation of God to you. I don't know who gave this wisdom to you but I believe that you are a person who does what God has told him to do. Wow. I'm blessed to know such a great person like you. Thank God for your life. 

LOPE: Let's thank the Great Creator God who chose a Filipino and the Philippines to play a critical role in the End-Time fulfillment of His Master Plan for the Redemption of Mankind.

I'm also one of the ordinary People in this World who seek for God's Truth and Wisdom. I'm also trying to do His WILL but I don't know how; so, I prayed to God for Wisdom and He gave me the Messianic Kabbalah Revelations from Heaven.

God said that ALL THE GOLD in the World and the Whole Universe (Physical and SPIRITUAL) are His (Hagai 2:8).

  • The SILVER is Mine, and the GOLD is Mine,' says The LORD of Armies. (Hag 2:8 HNV)
God revealed to me that the Physical Bullion of Gold that was from the hand of President Marcos was the Gold for the Filipinos and Humanity and it was been lend to a lot of Banks in this World.

MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM IS THE GOLD TRIED IN THE FIRE

The most important and most precious Treasure in all the Universe is the Spiritual Gold of MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM, which is the True Gospel of Christ given to a Filipino in the 21st Century End-Time. This is the Kabbalistic WORD OF GOD => The Spiritual GOLD purified in the FIRE (Jeremiah 23:29, Revelation 2:18, 3:18).

  • Is not My [Kabbalistic] WORD like as a FIRE? saith the LORD… (Jer 23:29 KJV)
  • I counsel thee to buy of Me GOLD tried in the FIRE, that thou mayest be Rich... (Rev 3:18 KJV)

This is in connection with the Revelation about the Philippines being the "Far Country" of His Chosen Filipino "Man From The FAR EAST" to RECEIVE His Greatest Revelation to Mankind in the 21st Century End-Time (Isaiah 46:11).

JAY: Just another question? Do you speak Tagalog, Sir? 

LOPE: Yes, I speak Tagalog. The most important and most precious Treasure in all the Universe is God's MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM, which is the True Gospel of Christ given to a Filipino in the 21st Century End-Time. 

JAY: Amen. How this all came in po pala sa iyo, Sir? Prompt of the Holy Spirit or An angel of God?

LOPE: It's of the Holy Spirit, as prophesied in the Bible (1Corinthians 2:7-10). 
  • As it is written, EYE HATH NOT SEEN, nor EAR HEARD, neither have ENTERED INTO THE HEART OF MAN, the THINGS which GOD hath prepared for them that LOVE (Gr. Agape) Him. (1Cor 2:9 KJV)
  • But GOD hath REVEALED them unto us by His SPIRIT: for the SPIRIT searcheth All Things, yea, the DEEP THINGS OF GOD. (1Cor 2:10 KJV) 
JAY: Amen. Wow, you made me amazed sir. Naniniwala po ba kayo na sa End-Time na may mga giants from Genesis na babalik?

LOPE: It is the Fallen Spirits of those Giants that will return, not necessarily in the physical aspect. 

JAY: Salamat po kuya.

LOPE: Welcome, Jay. You are in the right direction. Keep asking questions.

JAY: A blessed day po sayo sir. Naway patnubayan na po tayo ng Panginoon para mas marami pa tayong matulungan at higit sa lahat matupad nawa ang Kaniyang Mga Salita ng sa gayo'y makamit na natin ang ating mga Panalangin. 

I am really blessed, Sir, by your life. Thank You. Lets help Philippines to be PART of the New Jerusalem of our Great and Most High God. Amen.

LOPE: Strive to be PURE in everything, and prepare to meet the soon-coming KING of Kings and LORD of Lords.

JAY: Wow! Thanks po Sir. Can you pray for me Sir? For guidance and forgiveness of my sins from God, and for my another life that he will entrust with me. And also for His purpose for me to be fulfilled. Thank you, Sir. 

LOPE: Yes, I will pray for you.

JAY: Thank you sir. I received your prayer in advance in the name of Yeshua, our King and only Salvation, Amen! Salamat po sir. God bless always.

Ay, Sir, if you have Bible study po to be held here in Manila please inform me. Sir. I would be interested to join and learn more from God.

LOPE: Sige. You can invite your friends, relatives, and others who may be interested. You can start inviting now. If you can gather a minimum of 10, then we can schedule it ASAP. And in a place most convenient to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment