Saturday, May 31, 2014

Q148: ARE YOU THE FOUNDER OF MESSIANIC KABBALAH? Never Heard Much About Them, But Will Make My Inquiry Further. Are You an Iglesia Ni Cristo?



Are you the Founder of MESSIANIC KABBALAH? Never heard much about them, but will make my inquiry further. Were you Iglesias ni Cristo?

James Watts
Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia 



Lope S. Columna No. God did not give His supernal Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom to the Iglesia Ni Cristo, and to all the Churches of the World. God gave His Messianic Kabbalah Mysteries only to the genuine BRIDE OF CHRIST. For an in-depth explanation about this truth, go to: WHY DID GOD REVEAL HIS GREATEST REVELATIONS OF THE END-TIME (The Messianic Kabbalah Mysteries of His Kingdom) Only to The BRIDE OF CHRIST, And Not to The Churches? And Why of All Places On Earth, Only in The Philippines?

James Watts Yeah 'coz that was a Pinoy cult! Iglesias ni cristo.

James Watts Were you sda?

Lope S. Columna No. I was born a Catholic, became a baptized member of the Worldwide Church of God (WCG) founded by Herbert W. Armstrong (HWA). Now, I'm the Messianic-Kabbalist Pastor of the genuine BRIDE OF CHRIST.

James Watts Oh I see, ECG & plain truth mags. Was a cult also! Romanism one of the worlds largest false religions also! Tnx 4 sharing.

James Watts Are you the founder of mk? Never heard much about them, but will make my inquiry further. The Holy Spirit awoke me early Sunday am & gave me 3 words. Justified by faith & later that day directed me to Hebrews 11. When I pondered on what total failures these men were i. Their lives, but had in common faith. That was accounted to them as righteousness! It was a great encouragement that even I've failed God, by faith in him through Jesus I'm justified! & carry out his will for my life by sharing the gospel every chance I have for his glory! 


God asked me to bring bibles & distribute sa Phils. Which I did in the past, was fluent in Tagalog. Picked it up when I was 18 yrs old from my barkada here in Sydney. & God use me to plant Pinoy Christian bible believing church here. Which is strong & growing. Yet now I've moved onto greater things for him as he has led me.

Lope S. Columna Just allow yourself to be freely led and guided by the Holy Spirit of Truth (John 16:12-13). If you do this, the Spirit of Truth will led you to God's Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom of Truth. That's what I did, so God revealed to me His Greatest Revelation in the End-Time -- His MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM. And because of this, I became the Founder and Revelator of God's Messianic Kabbalah to the world -- to answer your question.

Lope S. Columna Most of the Men of Faith mentioned in Hebrews 11 are Messianic-Kabbalists, especially, Enoch, Abraham, Jacob, and Moses. And their Faith, to distinguished it from the common understanding, is that of the so-called Kabbalistic Faith. This is again a new revelation. For an in-depth explanation about True Faith, go to: GOD'S PEOPLE MUST RESTORE AND CONTEND FOR THAT FAITH ONCE DELIVERED TO THE SAINTS! Genuine Faith Must Be Based On the Power of God's Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom, Not On Human Wisdom (1Cor 2:4-5)!

James Watts Will do, tnx for the link.

< LOPE COLUMNA >
The BIBLE EXPLAINER AND REVELATOR


No comments:

Post a Comment