Saturday, March 24, 2018

Q328: Do I Still Have To Obey My Husband? Or Do I Obey God and Suffer For Doing What is Right? I Believe The Lord Has Told Me To Quit Wearing Make-Up, but My Husband Does Not Want Me To.


The following Question and Answer were generated by the article: WHO ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THE UNIVERSE? WHAT MAKES THEM BEAUTIFUL? Now, The Secret of Women's Beauty Acceptable To Christ is Revealed! If You Are A Man Looking For A Wife, You Should Know The Secret of A Beautiful Woman And Search For Her! 

I wanted to ask you a question Lope. I believe, as I said, that the Fallen Angels of Genesis 6 and according to Enoch 1 taught the women before the flood of Noah "forbidden knowledge" which included making up the eyes and wearing make up. 

My question to you is this, I believe the Lord has told me to quit wearing make up, but my husband does not want me to. Even if it is a sin to me and if it opens doors to these fallen angels.

You say we must always submit to our husbands, yet 1Peter 2 is all about having to take a stand for righteousness and suffering for it and 1Peter 3 says "LIKEWISE YOU MARRIED WOMEN" prepare to suffer for righteousness if your husband does not obey the word of God that the Holy Spirit has revealed and convicted you of.

Do I still have to obey my husband? Or do I obey God and suffer for doing what is righteous. Surely God doesn't want me wearing make up that has it's origin through fallen angels.


Handmaiden
 
Hi, Handmaiden!

Thanks for your question about using Make-up or Cosmetics. First, I congratulate you for knowing the Truth about Make-Up, and for doing your best to obey God. You have a unique case, such that your husband is the one who wants you to use make-up. In this situation, you have to follow the Bible's instruction in Acts 5:29.

  • Then Peter and the other Apostles answered and said, We ought to OBEY GOD RATHER THAN MEN. (Act 5:29 KJV)
Wives' submission to their own husbands is applicable only to those things in life that do not contradict God's Laws (1Peter 3:1-2).

WIVES, BE IN SUBJECTION TO YOUR OWN HUSBANDS, so that if any do not obey the Word, they MAY ALSO BE WON WITHOUT THE WORD BY THE CONDUCT OF THE WIVES, having witnessed your chaste behavior in the Fear of God. (1Pet 3:1-2 MKJV) 

For example, if your husband wants the yellow color of your curtains, and you want it blue, then you should submit to your husband's choice of yellow. This is somewhat a trivial case, but it illustrates my point. 

But, if the insistence of your husband go against the Truth, Law, or WILL of God, then you should NOT submit to your husband, which means that you should obey GOD rather than your Husband (Acts 5:29).  

For example, if your Husband wants to eat Pork or Swine meat, and he insist that you should eat Pork also, then you should still don't eat Pork as God Himself prohibits the eating of it (Leviticus 11:7-8, Isaiah 66:16-17). But do this always with humility, respect, and quiet spirit toward your Husband.

Copyright 2018 © LOPE COLUMNA
GOD'S END-TIME MESSENGER and BIBLE EXPLAINER 
The WORLD'S FIRST and ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF
The EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD 
(GOD'S SUPERNAL MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM)

(Hosea 6:2-3, Isaiah 40:3-5, 46:11, Jeremiah 9:12, Malachi 3:1, 4:5-6, Matthew 17:11, 24:14, Rev 14:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment