Thursday, December 6, 2018

Q605: WHAT is The Source and Origin of The CORRUPTION OF MEN?



Reaction from the article: What is The ORIGIN OF LUST and GREED THAT CORRUPT PEOPLE, EDUCATION, BUSINESSES, POLITICS, and RELIGIONS? How Was The Power of Human Imagination Corrupted?
 
WHAT IS THE SOURCE AND ORIGIN OF THE CORRUPTION OF MEN? 


Last August 26, 2013 (Monday), the Filipinos in the Philippines and all over the world have rallied against the corruption of their Government Leaders with regard to the shameful use of the so-called "PORK BARREL." And, now, as of this writing, the subject of "PORK BARREL" is still in the News.

Lope Columna



The Truth is: ALL OF US ARE NATURALLY CORRUPT, NO ONE IS EXEMPTED (Romans 3:23, 8:7).
  • For ALL HAVE SINNED, and COME SHORT of the GLORY OF GOD; (Rom 3:23 KJV)
  • Because the CARNAL MIND IS ENMITY AGAINST GOD: for IT IS NOT SUBJECT to the LAW OF GOD, neither indeed can be. (Rom 8:7 KJV) 
The only difference is that those Politicians, Government Officials, and Rich Businessmen/women are exposed to such very strong and hard-to-resist temptations. That is, they were given the Authority, Power, and Opportunity to do Good or Bad. 

And WITHOUT the True Knowledge of God, these People have no POWER OF MORALITY and the sacred FEAR OF GOD. Therefore, they easily caved in to temptations. Most of the people, if exposed to the same corrupt environment and opportunities will also do the same (Romans 7:14-25).
  • For we know that The LAW IS SPIRITUAL, but I AM CARNAL, SOLD UNDER SIN. (Rom 7:14 MKJV)
  • For that which I DO, I KNOW NOT. For WHAT I DESIRE, that I DO NOT DO; but WHAT I HATE, that I DO. (Rom 7:15 MKJV)
  • For I know that in me (that is, IN MY FLESH) DWELLS NO GOOD THING. For TO WILL IS PRESENT WITH ME, but HOW TO PERFORM THAT WHICH IS GOOD I DO NOT FIND. (Rom 7:18 MKJV)
  • For I do not do the good that I desire; but THE EVIL WHICH I DO NOT WILL, THAT I DO. (Rom 7:19 MKJV)
  • I find then a LAW: when I will to do the right, EVIL IS PRESENT WITH ME. (Rom 7:21 MKJV)
  • For I delight in the Law of God according to the inward man; (Rom 7:22 MKJV)
  • but I SEE ANOTHER LAW IN MY MEMBERS, warring against the LAW OF MY MIND, and BRINGING ME into  CAPTIVITY TO THE LAW OF SIN being in my members. (Rom 7:23 MKJV)
  • O WRETCHED (CORRUPT) MAN THAT I AM! Who shall deliver me from the BODY OF THIS DEATH? (Rom 7:24 MKJV) 
  • I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then WITH The MIND I MYSELF SERVE THE LAW OF GOD, but WITH the FLESH THE LAW OF SIN. (Rom 7:25 MKJV) 
No one is free from this Spiritual Malady. All Countries are not exempt to the many forms of human corruption that also plague their Leaders and Citizens. Throughout history, Mankind has been seriously hurt and exposed to the many grievous sufferings of all kinds. Day and Night the News Media are bombarding us with the corrupt words and actions of men, and their evil results! WHY?

For the first time in Human History, in our 21st Century End-Time, the ROOT-CAUSE and ROOT-SOLUTION to this long-time Malady of Mankind is explained and understood! To solve human corruption we must understand how the clean and holy Human Nature was corrupted by the EVIL from the forbidden TREE OF KNOWLEDGE.  

Mankind must overcome this slavery of Evil Inclination (Heb. Yetzer Hara) and its grievous and Deadly results. And, with the help of the Creator God via His powerful MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM, we can overcome and eliminate Human Corruption! 

For more explanations, go to the following articles:

1. HOW MANKIND WAS SUBJECTED TO LUSTS, FALSE RELIGIONS, AND THE FALSE GOSPEL OF MEN. How Can You Overcome All These Corruptions?

2. WITHOUT GOD'S MESSIANIC KABBALAH, YETZER HARA DECEIVES THE WHOLE WORLD (ALL PEOPLE, CHURCHES, RELIGIONS, AND NATIONS).


Copyright 2018 © LOPE COLUMNA
GOD'S END-TIME MESSENGER & BIBLE EXPLAINER
The WORLD'S FIRST & ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF GOD'S MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM
(The EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD)

No comments:

Post a Comment