Saturday, December 21, 2019

Q799: There is No Existence of Adam and Eve?



Reactions from the Article: WHERE ARE WE NOW IN BIBLE PROPHECY? Mankind Is Now In The Friday Afternoon Just Before The Millennial Sabbath! Top-Secret Information About the Return of Christ and The Food Of The Millennial Sabbath Now Revealed!

Analiza Balbuena Boboyo Praise the Lord!

Jessie B. Tacliad I agree! Sir Lope! I remember in the Bible when God created the world at the beginning. They created the world for six days and the seventh day he rested.The 1 day is equivalent 1000 years..and the 1000 years is one day.. good sir lope! good news..


Renelito Maestre yap theologically we enter into the sign of times....

The early writers inspired by the Holy Spirit aim to focus that man is created by God but there is no existence of Adam and Eve or we come into eisegesis interpretation of the Bible. Pls note that in Creation Bible Scholars and Theologians had deciphered that there is non-existence of Adam and Eve. Theologically true but factually untrue.

Renelito Maestre



Lope Columna Mr. Maestre, you are treading in a very dangerous path! You said that the Holy Spirit inspired the early Bible writers; then you add that "there is no existence of Adam and Eve." You are resisting and blaspheming the Holy Spirit! 
  • "Truly I say to you, All SINS shall be forgiven to the sons of men, and blasphemies with which they shall blaspheme. But he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never shall have forgiveness, but is liable to Eternal Condemnation (Mark 3:28-29).
Renelito Maestre Sir, I'm not a blasphemous person neither attacking your own belief in life. Don't judge me coz you don't know me. If your Church holds a doctrine and belief so do I. I respect, I appreciate and I push you to spread what you have been hold; but, don't judge me because that is the stand of the teaching of my Church. I'm sorry for that.

Lope Columna Mr. Maestre, now you try to deny what you are. You just wrote, "the early writers inspired by the Holy Spirit aim to focus that man is created by God but there is no existence of adam and eve or we come into eisegesis interpretation of the bible."  

In this statement you are accusing the Holy Spirit to be a liar! And you said it is not blasphemous! That's a dreadful result of believing the polluted man-made doctrines of the Churches; you will be in DARKNESS! I'm afraid about the DARK destiny of your soul!

Renelito Maestre did you study the old testament? I don't deny my statement, Sir, but I believe what my Professor told me.
Lope Columna That's it! You admitted that you believe your sinful and fallen Human Professor, instead of believing the sinless God! What a shocking surprise and shame are waiting for you when the great Creator God of the Universe judges you! By then you will wail, weep, and gnash your teeth (Mat 22:13).

Renelito Maestre Genesis says that God created the world and all the things within in 6 days. Do you assume it literally 6 days also? The Holy Catholic Church does not hold a teaching against GOD, Sir, neither oppose your standing about your own interpretation of the Bible. Our Church holds a doctrine but never condemn any person or individual holding doctrine against her.

Lope Columna I'm sorry. Mr. Maestre. But I don't spend time with the believers of Anti-Christ doctrines, especially those deceived "Christians" with blasphemous Mindset. So, please stop sending your comments, unless you are willing to discard your man-made beliefs, and want to really seek and learn God's pure truth.

Renelito Maestre the early chapters of Genesis are divinely inspired stories which imagine the human condition and creation of the world.The intent is to make theological statement that God created man and woman. And, not specifically pointing out there was an individual Adam. It is not written to provide geological or biological information of the aforestated fiber verse. 

Deciphering that there was one man who was created by God, the origin of all humanity, and a man fall into sin and error. The teaching whether adam was figuratively or not biologically or not literally or not it is for us the believers. 

The Church doesn't close Her standing about the teaching after learning her mistakes to Galileo. But my own understanding about God and His Mysterious Works do not lessen my Faith in shaping up as a modern ordinary disciples of this last times.

I apologize for that. If I made a mistakes against you, I'm sorry. And if I offended God blasphemously I beg His mercy to forgive me when my knowledge per inculcated by my Professor dismayed His Will.

Lope Columna Mr. Maestre. I'm about to delete your above comment, as I said I will not spend time with you anymore. But I gave a short scan of your comment. And it's good that I've seen in you a little light that shimmers when you ask God for mercy and forgiveness about your blasphemous statements. That's good. 

Begin with Humility & Repentance, and ask God for His MESSIANIC KABBALAH Wisdom (James 1:5).
  • If any of you Lacks [MESSIANIC KABBALAH] WISDOM, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and with no reproach, and it shall be given to him (James 1:5).

Copyright 2019 © LOPE COLUMNA 
GOD'S 21st CENTURY END-TIME MESSENGER and BIBLE EXPLAINER
The WORLD'S ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF THE EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF
 MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment