Friday, August 2, 2019

Q767: I'm Very Happy; Thanks God The Almighty Who Has Directed Me To You.


  • I am very happy; thanks God The Almighty who has directed me to you.
I have been studying Kabbalah for two years now especially the Zohar. I am a Seventh-Day Adventist residing in Zambia. One day as I was studying the Bible; I realized there is much more to it beyond the surface layer.

After serious prayers I was opened to the Book of Enoch. I continued pleading to God to open me up to more Mysteries and Thanks to Him. The Almighty heard my plea.

I have 1 Enoch, 3 Enoch or The Sefer Hechalot, Keys of Solomon, 4 Ezra, Hechalot Rabbatai, Sefer ha-bahir, Sefer Yezirah, The Zohar, Idra Suta, Book of concealed mystery, The Greater Holy Assembly, The Lesser Holy Assembly and many more.

By studying these Books I went on to understand the puzzle Mysteries in the Bible. But am still a Babe in the Mysteries of God. Thanks to have found you. Send me more Mysteries because I have a problem to fully grasp the Teachings of the Zohar; it seems to have been written in Parables.

Movwe Rhunic
Republic of Zambia, Southern AFRICA


Lope Columna Welcome to the Mysteries of the Kingdom of God. Now, you can plainly understand. Continue to study my Posts in the Internet, which are all based on God's Secrets & Mysteries.

Movwe Rhunic I am, and I'm requesting pdf format of all your presentations.

Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom Documents are Living Documents. God's supernal Revelations are continuously being poured down like Heavy Rainfall. Therefore, my Kabbalistic articles are in edition continuously until printed into Hard Bound Books. For the meantime, you can go to my Blogs/Websites, which are the following:
  1. The BRIDE OF CHRIST MINISTRY OF LIFE
  2. The MESSIANIC KABBALAH REVOLUTION! 
  3. The MARRIAGE AND FAMILY UNIVERSE 
  4. The BIBLE EXPLAINER AND REVELATOR 
  5. COLUMNA MESSIANIC RESEARCH 
  6. COLUMNA BITES OF WISDOM 
  7. ENERGY-CLIMATE WORLD CHALLENGE
For more explanations, go to: DOES GOD HAS WEBSITES/BLOGS IN THE INTERNET? YES, And They Are Written By God's Chosen Filipino "Man From The Far East" As Inspired By The Holy Spirit. Learn God's Supernal Revelations And Prepare For Christ's Glorious Return!
Lope Columna You must specify the kind of Kabbalah that you should study and give more IMPORTANCE to it. That is, you must study and learn God The FATHER's MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM from Heaven, which is CHRIST JESUS Himself in Person, NOT just any Kabbalah!

In addition, you must invoked the Help and Guidance of the Holy Spirit, who is really the Revelator of God's Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom of the Kingdom of God (1Corinthians 2:7-10).

For more revelations about the Mysteries of Christ, go to the following List of Articles: The Secrets and Mysteries of CHRIST JESUS; As The SON OF GOD, The MESSIAH, and The MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM.

Copyright 2019 © LOPE COLUMNA 
GOD'S 21st CENTURY END-TIME MESSENGER and BIBLE EXPLAINER
The WORLD'S ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF THE EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF
 MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment