Friday, December 30, 2016

Q225: How Did You Get Your Name LOPE COLUMNA? Did Your Parents Know That You Have Been Chosen By God To Be His End-Time Messenger To Execute His Counsel? You Have The Greatest Job and Most Wonderful Work Given To a Person.



Q2. How did you get your Name LOPE COLUMNA? Did your Parents know that you have been chosen by God to be His End-Time Messenger to execute His Counsel? You have the Greatest Job and Most Wonderful Work given to a Person.

Thank you again.  

Marie
London, United Kingdom




A2. God the Father inspired my Parents and close relatives to agree that I should be named LOPE COLUMNA. I don't know if my Parents knew that I will be chosen by The LORD God to be His End-Time Messenger to Execute God's Counsel. But based on my recollection of my youth, it seems that they (especially my Mother) were guided by God to prepare me for this awesome End-Time job.

What I remembered, as they told me, was that at the time of my Birth, they wanted me to be named JOSELITO. But there was someone who objected (I was not told who). Subsequently, it was finally decided that I should be named LOPE (my First Name).  

Before this, I also remembered the history of our Family. I was told that our original Family Name is CALUMBIANO, which was changed to COLUMNA. I don't know the details of how this happened, but I remembered God's Scriptures in Isaiah 45:3-4, which literally happened to me.
  • I will give thee the TREASURES OF DARKNESS, and HIDDEN RICHES OF SECRET PLACES, that thou mayest know that I, The LORD, which call thee by thy Name, am The God of Israel. (Isaiah 45:3 KJV)
  • For Jacob My Servant's sake, and Israel Mine Elect, I have even called thee by thy Name: I HAVE SURNAMED THEE, though thou hast not known me. (Isa 45:4 KJV) 
For more explanations, go to the following articles:

1. The 'COUNSEL OF GOD' IN ISAIAH 46:11 HAS TWO (2) SIDES OF REVELATION AND EXECUTION: The Physical And Spiritual Sides. The Spiritual Side is To Prepare Mankind and The Earth For The Glorious Return of The God-King Messiah Christ Jesus! 

2. HOW GOD USES LOPE COLUMNA TO CLEANSE,  TRANSFORM, and ELEVATE A MORTAL HUMAN BEING TO IMMORTALITY & ETERNAL LIFE


Copyright 2016, 2018 © LOPE COLUMNA
GOD'S END-TIME MESSENGER & BIBLE EXPLAINER
The Only Preacher of The Kabbalistic TRUE GOSPEL of God's Kingdom 
(Matthew 24:14, 17:11, Hosea 6:2-3, Jeremiah 9:12, Malachi 3:1, 4:5-6, Isaiah 46:11, 40:3-5, Rev 14:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment