Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Q43: ARE PEOPLE NOT ALLOWED TO LEARN KABBALAH UNTIL THEY ARE ESTABLISHED IN THE BIBLE, AND REACH 40 YEARS OLD? I'm Glad to Discover You as a Christian Kabbalist! You Have a Different Opinion as You are Willing to Help an Earnest Seeker Like Me to Understand Kabbalah!



Good day, Sir. Its nice Knowing you. I met you via the Internet at exactly the year (2009) I set as a target for myself to be a full student of Kabbalah. I was 27 that year. I was introduced to Kabbalah by a friend in Nigeria; since then I have been seeking to be grounded in this truth. My friend has decided to keep this knowledge secret; he said it is esoteric, that when I am 40 years I'll be fully introduced to it. A spirit in me, and my calling into the ministry of Christ were not consistent with this idea of my friend and that prompted my determination to meet with a great soul like you.

I discovered, Sir, that you have a different opinion as you are willing to help an earnest seeker like me to understand Kabbalah. And to my gladness you are a Christian Kabbalist!

Therefore, I will be glad if you become my Mentor in this regard, so I can be of help to my generation and to Nigeria my country. I also believe I am called into the Ministry. If possible, Sir, invite me to come over to the Philippines at the BRIDE OF CHRIST MINISTRY.

TIMOTHY ADEBIYI
Nigeria 
                                  

Hi, Timothy, 

Thanks for your email. It is good to hear from someone who is sincerely seeking God's Messianic Kabbalah Truth. 

I'm happy to accept your request to be your Kabbalah mentor. Yes, in our "heels of Moshiach" generation, there is no more age limit to anyone who desires to study Kabbalah.

Are people not allowed to learn Kabbalah until they are established in the Bible and reach 40 years old? 

About the 40 year old requirement, it is applicable before, but not since the time of the Arizal up to the present. The Holy Ari was less than 40 years old when he started to study Kabbalah. 

There is a prophecy in the Bible that God will remove the wisdom from the wise men and He will give it to the Children. The Zohar also prophesied of the time that 6-year olds will be discussing Messianic Kabbalah. 
  • At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.  (Mat 11:25)
  • Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.  (Mat 11:26 KJV) 
So continue to read and study our Messianic Kabbalah articles in our websites or blogs, which are the following:
  1. The BRIDE OF CHRIST MINISTRY OF LIFE
  2. The MESSIANIC KABBALAH REVOLUTION! 
  3. The MARRIAGE AND FAMILY UNIVERSE 
  4. The BIBLE EXPLAINER AND REVELATOR 
  5. COLUMNA MESSIANIC RESEARCH 
  6. COLUMNA BITES OF WISDOM 
  7. ENERGY-CLIMATE WORLD CHALLENGE
If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me. 

When the right time comes, that you are already well-versed in MESSIANIC KABBALAH, then you can be our Messianic Kabbalah Administrator there in your country, Nigeria. 

Go on with your desire to know the MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM, and serve the great Creator of the Universe.

For more, go to: DOES GOD HAS WEBSITES/BLOGS IN THE INTERNET? YES, The WEBSITES/BLOGS Authored By His Chosen Filipino "Man From The Far East." Learn God's Supernal Revelations And Prepare For Christ's Glorious Return! 






No comments:

Post a Comment